Plastic Pants Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ok, so since Christmas is coming up, I've thought about ordering some diapers and/or plastic pants, and use the excuses I used last year of that the packages are Christmas presents...So I need some help finding some good plastic pants...The shipping must be discrete, preferably not a high price, not snap on, unless there is something good about them I don't know about, and I'm not too concerned about color, although I don't think I want ones with prints...I also need some help picking a size, so I'll give whatever information people need to help answer my questions :smile1:

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I have always liked the covers from babykins. They have an adult section that has online sales, and they are pretty easy to deal with. Packages are plain, with return address as "B'kins Products" or something like that.

My favorites are the Nylon waterproof pants, as they are very durable, fairly lightweight, and they make a little noise. They have a pretty good range, and the prices aren't too out there. There is a size chart on the page where the plastic pants are.

Hope this helps.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've ordered from Amazon because at the time I could say they were something else. They are a go between, so I suppose you pay a little more. I do like the baby prints, but what I usually get are the high backs because they protect me better in bed, as I don't want to wake up with a wet bed. Wifey would not like that! Babykins I believe is very good, however, and you might want to go with them.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Pojo you might want to check out Comco for their plastic pants. They are very durable and they are very well priced they also ship very discretely too(and fast too). As for cloth diapers Adult Cloth Diaper has the best and so does Babykins. Babykins also has great plastic pants too but they cost a bit more. I like the terry lined ones the best. And most of all good luck in your selection.:smile:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I got some good ideas on sites to use now (keep them coming if you have more suggestions), now I would like to know from those sites, which (by experience preferably), would you recommend (site, and actual pants)

Role
Other
D

daria7483

I was very pleased with the plastic pants I got on llmedico.com. Mine were the pull-on style in pink carousel print. If you go to Vinyl Plastic Pants Panties for Adult & Baby | llmedico.com, they have lots of different kinds, and I don't think the prices are unreasonable though I don't know how they stack up with others. My only complaint would be that I seemed to leak pretty easily, but I'm kind of assuming that's the case with any cloth diaper. They were definitely tight around my thighs so that wasn't the issue. They also have an enclosed elastic style that won't dig into your skin so much.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I highly recomend rubber pants for leaking protection, they are way better than plastic pants. I ordered mine from XP medical.....

Role
Incontinent
I've been getting my plastic pants from Adult Cloth Diaper Co. and have had really good luck with them. They last for a long time, are comfortable, and don't make too much noise. I get the "leakmaster deluxe" pants, and they come with the extra wide crotch for cloth diapers. And as I've said before, I've been wearing cloth diapers now 24/7/365 for over 4 1/2 years, and diapers for a total of 5 1/2 years now.
These pants cost $15.00 each, (maybe a little cheaper too, if memory serves), if you get 3 or more, but I think they are well worth the money. I get about 8 to 10 months out of one before the plastic begins to break down over the elastic and crack. It's from all the stretching and contracting I guess.

I've also gotten some from a mail order catalog called Harriet Carter, but they were really cheap ones in more ways than one. You get 3 pairs for 9.99, but they're not wide enough in the crotch for cloth diapers, however, if you are wearing disposables, they would work just fine. But I would order the larger size just in case. I ordered the mediums the first time and they were too small for me, even with a disposable, so I ordered the large the next time. Those worked ok. I've still got all of them, as I don't use them anymore, since they don't fit over a cloth diaper. These are really thin, clear plastic.

If you would want them, I'd be glad to send them to you for just whatever the cost of shipping would be. I really don't have any use for them anymore.

Oh, and another place I did get some was at an Osco store with a disability or handicapped section, I don't think that's what they called it, but my memory sucks. Anyway, they have these white plastic pants that you can get that either snap on, or the pull on kind. I think the name of them is "Salk", or something close to that. They have a little wider crotch in them than those 3 for 9.99 ones do, and the material is much thicker too. I'm thinking I paid about 10 bucks apiece for those, not too sure now. But I tried both the pull on and the snap on ones. The snap on type tend to leak if you are laying on your side at night though. The pull on ones worked really good. But again, they worked over disposables, and don't fit over a thick cloth diaper.
If you would like some of them, pm me and we can discuss it. I hope this helps you make up your mind about what kind to get. There's a lot of different ones available, and everyone has different tastes and needs, so you gotta make up your own mind about what's best for you. Good luck to you.

Rick

ShyBaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I had a pair of Comco pants years ago and can confirm they were extremely durable - I think they lasted two or 3 years of intermittent use.

You might also want to consider Suprima - very well made and very durable. The high waist pants with enclosed elastics are very effective and unlike some cheaper PVC pants they don't have that nasty plasticizer smell. Not sure who sells them in the states. B4NS used to have them in Canada, I think, I assume they still do.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'd wear them if you bought them for me :smile1:
I wanna see that! A Pojo in pink rhumba plastic panties holding a cow! :D
I'm not sure if I could take you seriously any more after seeing that though :eek:

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.