Not open for further replies.

DLMelissa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Where is the best place to buy plastic panties from? I bought mine from Haian on Amazon, and haven't even had them for a year yet, and the plastic around the waist and the legs is falling apart :/ I really like them, but the broken plastic pieces are always hurting my waist and legs, and I can't really afford to replace them all the time, though I use them about 8 hours a day while at work :/ any ideas?

I have had two pairs of Haian plastic pants but I have never used them enough to cause them to break down, but as cheap as Haian products are I'm sure it doesn't take long for them to break down. I have always heard good things about plastic pants from babykins.com and gary wear. I have never personally used them but many people seem to like both of them, so it's worth a look.

I have so far had good experiences with my two plastic outers from LL Medico. I wear the Gary Snap-On Euroflex Urethane Pant and the Gary Pull-On Euroflex Urethane Bloomer. They are a bit pricey but appear to be worth it.

I have several pairs of Haian plastic pants that I have bought on ebay. Never had a problem with them. They are inexpensive and last forever. It is important to take care of them-wash them gently, dry on low heat, change at least daily. Comco's are a lot thicker but aren't made any more.

Last edited:
DLMelissa said:
Where is the best place to buy plastic panties from? I bought mine from Haian on Amazon, and haven't even had them for a year yet, and the plastic around the waist and the legs is falling apart :/ I really like them, but the broken plastic pieces are always hurting my waist and legs, and I can't really afford to replace them all the time, though I use them about 8 hours a day while at work :/ any ideas?

Yes, the Babykins brand is excellent in feel and durability. Also, checkout Fetware.com for added variety. Enjoy!

I bought mine from The Cloth Diaper Company and they have been great. They now have a deluxe pair that is a bit thicker and better elastic, these work great on me cuz I wet heavily at night.

Very often it's about how you look afer your plastic pants. Bodily fluids, sweat and urine will harden most plastic. If you use any creams etc, that will also effect the plastic. I use the Haian ones and they last a good time.
To be honest if you are wearing every day and they are lasting a year you are doing pretty well I think. After every use i wash mine in a very mild warm soap solution and rinse in lots of warm clean water. I then towel dry, pay particular attention to the waist and leg openings. Then they are left to dry natrually.
Some of the most effective pants i have ever owned were from Protex Medical , although very good quality even those start to harden around the legs and waist after a time.

I wear Jenny's rubber pants but I only have about 20 of them , but I do like them a lot my only "complaint" is they are cut very generously even for my super night diapers the bulk of my pants a made by Gary for Angelfluff some of them are as old as 10 years and have not failed yet, I bought my own patterns so every pair is just the way I want them, and had ordered 30 pair ( 15 snap on and 15 pull on ) every year until I realized they weren't breaking down and I stopped routinely buying them.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I wear the "Comfort Vinyl" pull-ons from Changing Times. I believe they're made by Gary Mfg. My pair of 4-mil pants lasted about three years, and I recently replaced them. They also offer a 7-mil pant, but I prefer them thin. I suppose the thicker ones would last a bit longer, though.

7mil babykins lasted 3years.
I wash them in mild soap then rince in shower hand wash.
Then towel dry hang up to dry the rest of the way.
Very happy with them.

Gary has a huge line of IC products but an even bigger line of ABDL & Cosplay stuff, and some of those vinyl dresses and maid outfits stuff eclipse the prices of the IC stuff by a large margin .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I was going to suggest Gary as did Cottontail. I use Leakmaster and they hold up fairly well. I think the bigger issue is how you take care of them. Any kind of oil whether it's in detergent or oil from your body, will break down the plastic. I rinse mine out in the shower. I don't use any soap but they get multiple rinsings under the shower head. Then I put them on a plastic hanger to air dry. I would never put them in the dryer.

If you buy PUL plastic pants, they will last a long time and you can wash them in the washing machine. Again, don't put them in the dryer as they say not to in their directions.

I complely agree with jguy. llmedico is a trustworthy co and they sell good stuff.

Cottontail said:
My pair of 4-mil pants lasted about three years, and I recently replaced them. They also offer a 7-mil pant, but I prefer them thin. I suppose the thicker ones would last a bit longer, though.
quite the opposite, i find.
the thinner ones seem to keep more flexibility as they harden, simply because they're thinner.

it's important to remember that plastic-pants are semi-disposable and if the ongoing cost of buying ready-made ones is too much for you, it's an idea to think about making your own. a cheap PVC shower-curtain should give up to 3 or 4 pairs of pants and you can use your old pants as a template, along with reusing the elastics, at a quarter or more, per pant, of the price of a cheap new pair.

ade said:
a cheap PVC shower-curtain should give up to 3 or 4 pairs of pants and you can use your old pants as a template, along with reusing the elastics, at a quarter or more, per pant, of the price of a cheap new pair.

Interesting! Are you suggesting adding snaps or heat-welding the sides? Is there an FAQ somewhere? I don't think anybody makes plastic pants with a tropical fish pattern. :)

depends4me said:
Interesting! Are you suggesting adding snaps or heat-welding the sides? Is there an FAQ somewhere? I don't think anybody makes plastic pants with a tropical fish pattern. :)

:laugh:
you can do whatever you want if you're starting from scratch. the 'cheap' shower-curtains, though, don't tend to have patterns ;)

I used to use COMCO plastic pants exclusively. THe milky white plastic they used reminds me very much of my childhood. Alas they are no more. I use a lot of leamkaster products now. Periodicalloy I take a look at what CTDC has on sale.

I'd stay away from Angel Fluff's clear products. As nice as their diapers are, the plastic pants make me feel if I'm wearing the same plastic that my grandaunt used to use for slipcovers on her furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back