Plastic pant brands

megaaaan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm looking at two brands at the moment for plastic pants, Drylife and Kylie Kanga. Does anyone have any experience with either?

I live in the UK and after wearing pretty much every day, it's decided from a few leaks I need some lol.

Furrytum

Will smile for pancakes.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got a pair of Drylife from Amazon. Pretty pleased with them as well.

Millbay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
Greetings from the SW I wear a Wide Elastic Plastic Pull Up Pants for example Cuddlz Other brands available the wide elastic does not cut into the crotch!

schooner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have no experience with Kanga, but have purchased many pairs of DriLife plastic pants. Like many of the plastic pants for sale in the USA, DriLife's are made by the Gary Corporation. They can also be purchased by Changing Times Diaper Company, Adult Cloth Diaper Company, LLMedico and many others. They are vinyl and come in varying thicknesses and colors. I prefer the 7 mil pants for their added durability, which are only available in white, yellow, blue, lavender and pink.

stareegirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I don't have much to say about plastic pants but I'd suggest you pick something with a more precise size chart if you can. Having something a little too small or a little too big can get frustrating fast.

I've noticed from previous posts that you've been wearing a lot more. Well smell disposal and leaking are always a concern with that. So keep some of those bigger, stronger plastic bags on hand. So you can hide your diapers a little longer while trying to get rid of it. I wouldn't advise past 3 days with that

I'd also advice you get a couple of blankets you don't mind staining. If you unsure how well a diaper cursor what kind of flow it can handle wrap a blanket around you. It'll help less the mess, give you time to readjust your padding and not waste another diaper trying to test out fit and flow

hunter73dl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
GaryWear Active Diaper Covers. North shore carries them, among other places I’m sure. Very comfortable. They breathe. Very secure. A very nice product in my opinion.