Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Simple question really. Which do you prefer?

Do you prefer the heavy, crinkly plastic backed diapers or the silent, lighter cloth backed diapers.

Personally I prefer cloth backed, as I don't want to get caught wearing diapers while getting something to snack on or drink by my family. Plus I plan to try and wear them in public again some day. I guess the fact that I am a DL instead of an AB contributes to this as well.

p.s.
I searched for this using the title button and the search feature, so I am very sorry if this was already posted.

Ebn14

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
im one of the rare *bs that prefers cloth, but ive no problem wearing either kind

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like both, but for different reasons. I'll prefer a plastic backed diaper if I am just at home and I don't have to go to great lengths to hide the fact that I am wearing one. For times when I am out and about, I sometimes prefer a cloth backed style simply for the fact that they are generally silent.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I would rather have them be plastic, i love to hear the crinkle and I think the plastic ones crinkle more.

Babystevie26

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Cloth-backed ones are good for avoiding being caught. However, I find myself preferring the plastic ones. They're noisier yes, but there are ways around that and they work better. Plus, I was in diapers when the plastic-backed baby diapers were the norm so they're what I associate most with being that little.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Definitely "heavy crinkly plastic backed diapers" for me. :tongueout:

It's enough to know how to dress properly to avoid them being a problem in public situations.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I personally like cloth ones because they dont make nearly as much noise, though i dont mind platic backed either.

F

FullMetal

Plastic ones are fun, especially when you like the thrill of maybe getting caught...

FullMetal

B

Butterfly Mage

I like the crinkly sound that plastic-backed diapers make. I've worn the newer cloth-backed Attends and they're okay too. But The original Attends and the Molicare diapers are my favorites.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I like plastic ones because of the feel to them. Not so much the crinklyness. Like I still like the crinklyness but it's not the reason I prefer them.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like the plastic backed diapers the best. I also always wear plastic pants over my disposable diapers too.:smile:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I prefer the plastic ones. I do not like the cloth ones. In fact I just bought my first cloth backed diapers out if desperation, waiting for my abenas to come. I bought some attends breathable 9s (stupid they did not have 10s). They do not feel babyish to me, and I like that crinkle sound. Plus plastic ones do absorb more, from what I have expeiranced.

goodnitesgirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love plastic but there are some good cloth like covered diaper options but when I really want a nice big diaper it needs to have a plastic cover

PFD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
At home I wear plastic-backed diapers. I wear them out of the house on weekends, usually. At work it's cloth-backed, mostly because they don't chafe: getting rid of a chafe rash is tough.

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Here's questions

1) What's the best CLOTH diaper to use?

2) The best CLOTH BACKED diaper?

3) The best DISPOSABLE

I will have to revisit the issue once I find out and try these. I'd love a cloth diaper I can wash over and over again.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Plastic backed diapers will hold a lot more before they leak, but cloth backed are silent for when you are wearing in public.
tbjay, Babykins in Richmond,B.C.,Canada has really nice cloth diapers, plastic pants, clothes etc., plus they are "aware" so orders are shipped discrete. http://www.babykins.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.