Plastic-Backed NonABDL Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

30stm

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all,

Looking to make a purchase for some new plastic backed non-abdl diapers. I have purchased both M4's and ATN's and was happy with them. Are there any other options besides those two and the 24/7's and Northshores? Thanks in advance!

Rearz, Bambino and ABU which are all ABDL companies do make a plane white plastic backed diaper with no prints on them. So I guess technically they're not "non ABDL" but they are devoid of all ABDL markings.

Yeah I guess I should've rephrased it. Trying to avoid those companies, for cost reasons.

I use First Quality briefs a lot when looking for a non ABDL diaper. They are sold at a lot of medical supply stores and are cheep ($10-$18 per package) but still work fairly well. I also go to my local thrift stores regularly and find a lot of plastic backed briefs of all different types there for even cheaper (Usually like $2-$7 there). Depends even has some that they sell too if you can find them (Usually Rite-Aid has some) but there not very good and don't hold very much.

Molicare super plus, A+, and iD slip are all premium plastic backed that are non-abdl.

To be honest there's nothing much to offer being what's available here. That's just about all that's actually worth getting tbh.

Attends with Waistband, but, avoid like the plague.

Tranquility ATNs, First Quality IB Briefs, Attends Healthcare Poly briefs, Attends Healthcare Waistband briefs, Wings has a poly.

- - - Updated - - -

WildBlueCrinkle said:
Attends with Waistband, but, avoid like the plague.

It's really not that bad a brief, thin as jockey shorts, but with a stuffer it's pretty comfortable, been wearing them all week at work >>;

Last edited:
I really like the Rearz Inspire+ InControl

ClickyKeys said:
I really like the Rearz Inspire+ InControl

I want to try those so bad. I heard that is the thickest diaper on the market. But I could be wrong. I may have to order those thick diapers. :biggrin:

PyjamaBaby said:
I think they are better than Abu simple and bambino. They are just perfect and really soft.

But don't try their single tape experiment. It is not good

Great advice! I can feel that edge. I am getting closer to ordering some. :biggrin: ABU simple and Dry24/7 are the thickest that I have tried. Bambino Bellissimo was another thick one.

Until they did some changes to it. A little less thick than before. Another one I got to try is the AM PM diaper. It looks very thick.

BabyToddler said:
I want to try those so bad. I heard that is the thickest diaper on the market. But I could be wrong. I may have to order those thick diapers. :biggrin:

right now I think the inspire/incontrol (hate that long awkward name), is indeed the thickest all white diaper. This is a plain version of their seduction (black) / princess (pink) / safari (animals)

Perhaps kolibri comslip plus? they are pretty decent.

I really recommend the dry 24/7 it's my favorite diaper after trying half the others mentioned here. Id slip is a pretty good diaper and is cheaper north shore supreme is like the same exact diaper to idslip. Also though I've never tried these there's molicare and wellness. I've read molicare is decent and supposed to be one of the best wicking diapers out there. And wellness superio is supposed to be one of the best swelling diapers out there. Wellness is the next company on my list of diapers to try. But first I have to thin out my stock of Abu.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Xpmedical A+ Level 3 are affordable and decently absorbent. Thin enough to wear 2 and poke hole in first plastic shell.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The A+ level 3 is no more. Rumor has it Gary sold the business and they got rd of the level 3

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diapernh said:
The A+ level 3 is no more. Rumor has it Gary sold the business and they got rd of the level 3

That would not surprise me. Every variation carries with it overhead, and can cannibalize your other product's sales. It's best for different product lines to not overlap much in their market, and the 3 had a big overlap on the 4.

better dry is nice too.

bambinod said:
That would not surprise me. Every variation carries with it overhead, and can cannibalize your other product's sales. It's best for different product lines to not overlap much in their market, and the 3 had a big overlap on the 4.

I've always liked the 3's as I don't need that much capacity. I wonder how the north shore care supreme lite are..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back