Plastic backed Baby diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiaperdl

DL couple Germany
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't know if someone tried 'Nature Boy and Girl' diapers. As far as I know they are still plastic backed. Last time I had one in my hand etc ;-) they were really good diapers.

Anyone with 'fresh' experience?

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I never heard of them. Do they make them in adult sizes? I almost always wear cloth diapers with plastic panties, but I do, on occasion, wear disposable diapers. For me, a disposable diaper must have a quite obvious plastic cover, and if it is also crinkles noisily, that's all the better. I only have five plastic covered disposable diapers left, I will be looking for more very soon.

indiaperdl

DL couple Germany
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No they are not OEM. It's a small company in OR or WA and they sell those. drugstore.com used to have them or even amazon, but they sell directly. Here is a link

Healthy Baby - Home

indiaperdl

DL couple Germany
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
...I was mulling over what to say, but I think Fire2box had just the right words.....:worshippy:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
...I was mulling over what to say, but I think Fire2box had just the right words.....:worshippy:

I hate it when people like my posts so much yet they don't rep me for it.

::nudge nudge::

:smile1:

BabyBat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I read on the wetset forums that some pics were taken with cuties and they appeared to be plastic backed.

1) can anyone confirm this?
2) what retail outlets carry them?

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I used to buy adult sized disposable diapers in the local drug-store or super-market, but about ten years the manufactures of the diapers started making the diapers look more like 'regular underwear'. They added a 'cloth-like outter cover' and started making the diapers 'more quiet and discrete'. I know they still have a plastic,water-proof barrier somewhere in the diaper, but you cannot see it. I want my diapers to look like diapers, (with a quite obvious plastic cover) and sound like diapers (lots of crinkly,plastic noises). I know you folks have addressed this topic before, I suppose I will search for these prior threads so I can find a supplier of adult disposable diapers that still look like a 'baby' diaper.

BabyBat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
the manufactures of the diapers started making the diapers look more like 'regular underwear'. They added a 'cloth-like outter cover' and started making the diapers 'more quiet and discrete'.
Unfortunately for us their 'target market' wants exactly these things :(

adult disposable diapers that still look like a 'baby' diaper.
I would HIGHLY recommend bambinos. They are think, they crinkle, they offer baby print. The ONLY thing I would like them to offer is a wetness indicator, a baby like one, not the stripes that most adult diapers have. They are expensive however and you must order them offline so for some people this is impossible :(

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
xpmedical just came back with,The Abena "4171" Original X-Plus in size XL. these are plastic backed. lots of crinkle.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Thanks for the info, clothdl. I shall look into finding a source for these diapers. Thanks, also, BabyBat. I know about Bambino's, but they are a bit pricey. Since I only wear disposable diapers every now and then, a cheaper brand would suit my needs better than the Bambino brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.