Plain are printed

• Plain

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • Printed

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me either one works for me. I have both plain white and printed.

I guess I'll vote plain white, since they would be easier to explain if I were caught with them.

I am a white diaper kinda guy but just ordered these to play with.
ABU Space Diapers
Tykables Overnight
ABU Super Dry Kids
Molicare Super Plus
Abena M4

Cute prints are nice, but not worth the hight markup. I'd rather something comfortable that works as when I have pants on whats it matter if it has something cute on it?

Angelic said:
I sometimes can't understand what he is typing but he may have dyslexia or his first language may not be English!

Or both ;)

"How do you spot a dyslexic agnostic insomniac?"

They stay up all night wondering if there really is a dog!

He has stated he has autism.

I have autism and I don't type or talk like that! He has got to be dyslexic! No offence Buhda.

I wind up doing plain white most of the time due to cost but I certainly prefer printed diapers, being IC and having to wear diapers 24/7 the printed ones at least make it interesting or at least more bearable. At least I am past the days of the cheap ones that were color coded by size, it seemed like i always wound up with robins egg blue (large) or mustard-shit brown (extra-large) but you dont often see those today.

I like having prints on my diaper, even better if they involve some kind of wetness indicator like ABU Space.

I like the various printed ones I have best, but either is ok as long as it doesn't leak.

Angelic said:
I have autism and I don't type or talk like that! He has got to be dyslexic! No offence Buhda.

Ops, this not good for suspecting someone else, I also warned him but there is possibility that he was having difficult in thinking about what should be typed so he typed like that. It was common, certainly we quite understood what he meant, right!? Read and answers his question but if you don't understand, so ignore!

Note: Plain white are printed ~ Plain white or printed.

AEther*

Last edited:
Rather we not bitch about his typing and more about the question he asked.

I used to really like printed nappies, but the more I started to wear, the more I realized that I would get the same enjoyment out of plain white ones. I usually wear underneath clothing anyway, so that diminishes the enjoyment I would get out of wearing a printed one. :p My favorite right now is the ABU Simple. The fact that they're cheaper might also have something to do with them being the favorite. :lol:

If I can afford them comfortably, I would prefer the printed ones. But really it depends on the situation.

For hiding, white all the way. But for private enjoyment, printed.

I'm a diaper lover and my fetish leans more to the incontinence side so I prefer non-printed diapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As my usual 24/7 underwear mostly consists of cartoon printed I prefer printed as especially with Pull Ups it's like wearing the underwear considering that Miles from Tomorrowland and Lion Guard prints only go as far as pull UPS sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back