Status
Not open for further replies.

isidro

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hi everyone,

I'll be in Washington DC next week and I would like to buy Abena diapers to be shipped to my hotel. Do you know any online store where I could purchase Abena M4 near Washington DC? I am asking you this because I would like to buy from a local business in order to reduce the shipping time frame,. Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you!

Isidro

I don't have a specific answer to your question, but a lot of people recommend ordering diapers and having them shipped directly to their hotel in advance of their arrival. Just discuss this when placing your reservation, make sure they know to expect a shipment. People do this with their luggage somewhat frequently, so they should have the drill down. If you tell them it's diapers you can probably expect plastic sheets on your mattress too.

Actually National Incontinence is just NE of town and sells Abena.

But as pointed out you can just have them shipped to the hotel. I've had all sorts of stuff shipped to the hotels (radio equipment, computers, etc) that I'll need on my trip. Just mark it "HOLD FOR ARRIVAL <arrival date>" It has NEVER been a problem. Sometimes it takes a few minutes for them to figure where they stashed it but they find it quickly. No need to tell them in advance or tell them what it is.

I would suggest emailing Gary at XPMedical. Although they are based out of California, they have shipping warehouses in other locations. At the very least, you would get a quick and honest reply about how long it would take for the diapers to get there. But, be aware that there is a holiday on Monday. Many places will be open and working, but some won't, so it's possible that you won't get a reply until Tuesday.

I go to Dayton Ohio once a year and have always had my supply shipped ahead and never had a problem with a single hotel. And because I have been a repeat customer to them all ,I don't even have to request a bigger garbage can it's "automagicly" there.

Tetra said:
I go to Dayton Ohio once a year and have always had my supply shipped ahead and never had a problem with a single hotel. And because I have been a repeat customer to them all ,I don't even have to request a bigger garbage can it's "automagicly" there.

"Oh look at that, I didn't know they had any Diaper Genies here!"

Yeah I just wish the genies name was like Heidi Klum or something,I'll give her more than a diaper to wrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back