Places that take Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Do you guys know any diaper places, that take paypal?

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
What about Ebay, i find that alot of people that sell diapers and other items on their will also ship discreetly and often you can get goods for a fraction of the price that online stores will charge.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I know for sure that XPMedical, Bambino, and Dry247 accept PayPal payments. I've used it to order from all 3.

Tygon

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Incontinent

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Does paypall show up on any recents or anything? Someone educate me =[
if it doesnt then SCORE! My dad has a paypall account with a few thousand dollars in it (like 15,00-20,00) because one of his clients pays him in paypall. (that's stupid...) he told he I can use it whenever I need to because he can't work computers very well.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Does paypall show up on any recents or anything? Someone educate me =[
if it doesnt then SCORE! My dad has a paypall account with a few thousand dollars in it (like 15,00-20,00) because one of his clients pays him in paypall. (that's stupid...) he told he I can use it whenever I need to because he can't work computers very well.
I think it just says something like "PayPal - [Insert store name here]" and what the total was. Though, I have only ever used PayPal on eBay, never at any online stores. So, it could be different.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
If you click Here, that link will take you to a list of stores sorted by catagorey that accept PayPal. There is also a search box. I searched "diapers" and came up with five pages of stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.