pink diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

daria7483

My friend asked me if I could post something on here asking if anyone knows where he could find some pink adult diapers. Anyone got any ideas? He's probably a size medium or large.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The closest I know is Dry 24/7's larger size. They're a light purple but look a bit pink.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I think his best bet is getting a pink diaper cover/plastic pants

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
The best answer I can give you is: Molicares. But they're just light purple, not exactly bright pink.

Peachy

D

daria7483

Thanks for the suggestions. I thought about the Molicares as well. I should have clarified that he is looking for disposables, not cloth. He is really tall but also very thin, so I'm not sure if the dry 24/7s will be too big for him but I see they have sample packs.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
the large Dry 24/7's sag on me after I use them to the extent that I think they will leak. Though this is solved by doubling them up but then I can barely pull my pants up over it and the diaper rides VERY high. So pretty much anyone that has a 32 inch waist or so shouldn't be buying medium/large dry 24/7's or try wearing them in public.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If you want pink, the dry 24/7's are pinkish, and fairly decent in my opinion.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tranquility diapers are peach (PEACHY!) if that is close enough. Maybe in the right light...

IttyBit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Thats the color I want my first diapers to be =)

Status
Not open for further replies.