Piercings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Incontinent
Some piercings I find very attractive and some I find look stupid. My personal opinion is that it is your body, and you can do what you want with it. I have both of my ears pierced and I also have a piercing in an....intimate part of my body. The only person that ever sees that piercing is my girlfriend. I don't mind if someone has one or two piercings. If someone has a face full, then I don't want anything to do with them. Also, like DF said, they don't look professional and you have no chance of getting certain jobs unless you take them out.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I have one diamond stud in my ear. That's it.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have one diamond stud in my ear. That's it.
That is about how far I would go, but I guess more people are having both ears done, when I was younger it was an expression of ones sexual preference.

On one side you were gay the other you were stright, I never got one but when I see the younger gen. with them I sort of like the look of a simpel diamond in each ear lobe.

But it might look silly on an old guy like me, but so does a diaper and I wear one anyway...LOL

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well I have a belly ring, I had my ears, though will have to get the done again. I do not mind people getting "personal" peircings. Though one must keep in mind that not all future partners will be jumping for joy.

I do have to think twice about facial peircings. I do not care if my waiter at the coffee shop, is covered, same for the art students I am around all day. However I would walk out of a, dentist, doc, lawer, accountant, teacher, banker ext... if they had the same.

I am an artist, I like shosing that my persnality, but keep in mind how others are to look at you in the future. It may not be the right assumtion, but people think of trouble makers, wild child when they see these. When it may have only been a wild night on a mexican vacation.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have my tounge and both nipples done, and (sorry guys dont cringe) but thinking about getting my willy done.....
I just strike one main issue. I am uncut, so as much as it works, its a lot easier if I was cut, so thinking about that. Ya might think i am mad going this far just to have a prince albert. but hey I like piercings.. :) and cut willy's

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
again, another bit of pointless self-mutilation, in my opinion. but i will give a bit o' respect to those who have their eyelids pierced.
I do not agree what so ever. I don't see it as self-mutilation. Like how is it. It leaves no scars, doesn't bleed, doesn't hurt to most people.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have my tounge and both nipples done, and (sorry guys dont cringe) but thinking about getting my willy done.....
I just strike one main issue. I am uncut, so as much as it works, its a lot easier if I was cut, so thinking about that. Ya might think i am mad going this far just to have a prince albert. but hey I like piercings.. :) and cut willy's
Just know that pierced penises are very susceptible to infection, as are pierced anuses

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Just know that pierced penises are very susceptible to infection, as are pierced anuses
They did that on Jackass, where Steve-O got his butt pierced. It kind of weird, because basics your piercing your butt checks together...

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
The thought of sticking a piece of metal into the skin between the 'pee hole' and the underside of my penis makes me cringe already (that's almost 2 cm...how the hell is that not going to bleed? :confused:), but how in God's name can one pierce one's anus? That must be one hell of a piece of metal that enters through your rear hole and comes back out through one of your butt cheeks. Don't complain when you can't sit down and have to stand for the rest of your life if you get that done! :eek:

Peachy

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I kind of like small piecings in ears and a small one in the nose, but thats about it. I myself don't want any piercings though. Earings that dangle down very far actually bug me a bit. I tend to think of them getting snagged on something and being ripped out of the ear because I've seen it happen. I'm not really a fan of any other piercings anywhere else like the tongue, belly, eye brow, nipple, etc. though they don't really bug me, unless almost everything is pierced, I find that to be rather unattractive. I'm especially not a fan of piercings in your private areas, I find those piercings to be rather disturbing.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
but how in God's name can one pierce one's anus? That must be one hell of a piece of metal that enters through your rear hole and comes back out through one of your butt cheeks. Don't complain when you can't sit down and have to stand for the rest of your life if you get that done! :eek:

Peachy
WARNING: NUDITY (Let me know if you would like me to remove it, or you may remove it yourself if it violates the TOS)

Here is a picture of a Guiche piercing. This is from a body modification website. This is a female piercing.

link (warning: Nudity!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Hmm....it look sexxy but getting that piercing must be freaking painfull.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Please take those off and turn those into at least links ;D

E

Error404

My religion is 'against' them, granted, we can go ahead and do it if we want to, it's just one of those things that are like "Go do it if you want...But we don't think it's cool."

Body modification = Not really that cool.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I started to really want to get piercings when I saw the character Pain in Naruto. even and Earl piercing(the one with the top och your nose between your eyes) but I dont think im going to get a piercing. it would get to uncomfortable!

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
WARNING: NUDITY (Let me know if you would like me to remove it, or you may remove it yourself if it violates the TOS)

Here is a picture of a Guiche piercing. This is from a body modification website. This is a female piercing.

link (warning: Nudity!)
Thanks for turning that picture into a link. I could have done without that popping out at me like that, especially when I wasn't expecting it. At least now there's a choice if you want to look at it and then your atleast expecting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.