Piercings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
The Tattoo topic made me curious. What is everyone's stance on piercings? I used to want one when I was younger(Like when I was 9 or 10, I actually had that on my Christmas list one year). Now, I think that they just look stupid. Some, like ears, I don't mind. Navels are OK, I don't mind them. The one piercing I can't stand is a tounge piercing. What the hell is the point of a tounge piercing?

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wouldn't get one myself, but I don't mind ear piercings on women. I can also live with other piercings, as long as what's stuck in them isn't too bizarre. I still don't understand why some people do things like gauge out their ears to 00.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I wouldn't get one myself, but I don't mind ear piercings on women. I can also live with other piercings, as long as what's stuck in them isn't too bizarre. I still don't understand why some people do things like gauge out their ears to 00.
My mom's friend's son did that. I don't think he made them that big, but he deffinitely had a hole in both of his ears.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
A few years ago I had a good portion of my ears pierced (earrings and studs, not gaping holes) but with great dismay had to have them removed due to work regulations, I still miss them.

I have no issues with piercings, infact, I find them attractive.

If I could I'd get my piercings replaced and then some.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I don't mine people getting their ears pierced, I've thought of doing that. I just don't understand the people that get things like 6 earings, a nose ring, toungue ring all that stuff is stupid.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
again, another bit of pointless self-mutilation, in my opinion. but i will give a bit o' respect to those who have their eyelids pierced.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Pretty, pierced and perfect here. I've had a number of piercings; multiple in each ear, lip, chin, tongue, nose, belly..
Most of them I got bored with, though :3

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I have a peirced ear, fairly tame when you consider my groups of friends. Some of my friends seem to have more metal than flesh in some places.

By all accounts, I think they're cool. There are far more extreme ways to modify your body.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I don't really want any piercings... especially at some of the places people get them.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I kind of want a tongue piercing, because I think they look cool, although I don't think I could pull it off

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Once I grow my hair out, I wanna lip ring.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
MY BFF is has a nose ring, i don't exactly like it but I mean it's her and for as long as I've known her shes had it -,-... and my Aunt has an eyebrow ring thingy whatever you call it...

What I can't understand is how matthew lush could have those 4 piercings in his lip heres his youtube: YouTube - GayGod's Channel, I lush him but still thats a little too insane for me, and yes I believe those are 4 piercings although I may be wrong it might be 2.

Me, I might get an earing I dunno.... I won't get ANYTHING else...

BTW Mathew Lush is awsome, I can't believe he lives through all of the crap that's thrown at him yet still does youtube videos... He should really report those people to the police, you can go to jail for threats death threats especially, here's one of his death threats: http://youtube.com/watch?v=elS5jmMAnLE

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Lol, This brings back a fond memory. Once, when i was young, I told my mom i'd get piercing everywhere. I still kinda wanta do that, just to see what people will do.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I wouldn't have a piercing... and weird piercings, like tongue or nose or whatever, are a bit of a turn off.

I think ear piercings are fine though, it's just everything else!

I've never had any piercings, although when I was younger (maybe 9, 10) I bought some of those magnetic earrings, just to freak my dad out and make him think I had them pierced. :D It worked too, he was well mad. :p

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Poking random holes into my body and filling them with metal? HELL NO! *cringes*

If people want an ear piercing, be my guest (just don't attach ear rings the size of a car on there!). But I wouldn't want metal somewhere else on people's body. It'd just just looking at it!

Peachy

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
I like them.
I don't have any now but in the next two year I am getiing my lip pierced twice.

Role
Sissy
I've had multiple 'body' piercings. I still have a eyebrow bar in now. I will get a few more done in time, including a small spacer in my ear. I find most piercings can be quite sexy/cute if people have the right image and/or style. Having a face full of metal isn't really attractive (as in 6 in each ear nose, lip etc etc all at the same time) though I respect peoples right too self expression.

As for a tongue bar, its a pretty sexy piercing thats why people get it done. That and it adds to sensual pleasure when your having relations with your partner.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Ears... fine... navel is okay by me too. Tounge... keep it to yourself... I don't want to see it.

Other places... why? How do you ever hope to be taken seriously in the real world if you are running around looking like a pig with a ring in your nose?

I realise that people feel the need to express themselves or rebel against society in some way, shape, or form... but do you seriously have to go that far? Diapers are my own little way of rebelling... but it's not like people can see them when they look at my face every day.

We may not have a dress code here at work... and there are days when I don't even bother to shave before I come in... but I guarantee you I wouldn't have gotten the job if I had a lip, nose, or eyebrow piercing. It's just not professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.