Picturing your friends in diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iweargoodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I was younger, around 8, I had a friend that wet the bed so I knew what he looked like in goodnites... My best friend used, if not still, has occasional bedwetting accidents and I have seen him countless times in goodnites. He looks good in them, but I wouldn't ever tell him that...
That's awesome that you had friends who wet and were comfortable enough to wear around you.

jsherwood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just out of curiosity, have you guys ever pictured or felt as though some of your friends would look good in diapers?

Yes all my girl friends. Not male. Don't believe any guy I know would wear or look handsome in a diaper.

LovelyLily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Yes I did but of course it will never come true. I will just leave that to my imagination.

AshleyTcd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I used to have a crush on a girl once and every time i looked at her i pictured her just in a bright pink diaper

TheWolfEmperor

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have in the past, but more recently I try to keep friends and people I have fantasies about in two separate categories.

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Can't say I actively fantasize about my friends wearing diapers. It's just awkward thinking about it.

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
actually yes i have... and i can't stop laughing

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Most of my friends are littles and do wear diapers, so no need to imagine it! :biggrin:

BrianNukketes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I did that but it was when I was in secondary school with a guy that I liked :) but that was just a fantasy xD

blackandgold12

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've done it before XD

I think I used to picture girls wearing diapers mostly when I was in high school...probably because it was too easy and I was bored

Moofassah

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No, never.. ew.

I can say I've had many dreams about it though. :I They're usually not prominent in the dream, but in certain dreams I've had people I know will be wearing diapers and I don't really think anything of it. Weird dreams for sure..

Status
Not open for further replies.