Picturing your friends in diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

noobcakes

Just out of curiosity, have you guys ever pictured or felt as though some of your friends would look good in diapers?

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I do this all of the time...namely my female acquaintances...just saying'....

BebbyDoll

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Yes!!
Sometimes casually. Like what would a friend look like in diapers.
Other time seriously. Like am I missing out on having a real life AB friend?

MysticalMelody

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
No, i never thought of it that way. Maybe because I feel my diapers are personal to me, and many of my friends would freak.

WeldItUp

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Yup.

Had a dream about it last night, actually. I'm on vacation and sharing a bed with my best friend. Dreamt that I woke up and there he was next to me with his diaper creeping up and over his waistband.

L

Lozza1979

When thinking about my friends I'm usually just thinking about how they would react if they found out.I'm sure one of them would be freaked out.However sometimes I wonder what they would look like in a nappy.I wonder that about both men and women.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Far too personal for me... I think that many of the people I know would run a mile!

DLE

FauxPas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Only once, to someone who had seen me in a diaper, I asked if she wanted to try, she turned down

keithandre1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I would love the whole world in diapers not just my friends !! maybe diaper commercials instead of the milk mustache ones!! Every adult in a diaper is looking good as i guess feeling just as good!!!

siriusblack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Well i don't know if this is hard to believe but i did make a good handful of my friends wear diapers so i didn't need to picture them in it :)

Though they are all females , and they all wore some sort of clothing over it. There are a few times though that i actually did see them in uncovered diapers.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Of my two 'best' friends, one of them I've actually known since we were both in diapers. So, ironically, there are actually a few old family photo albums that have pictures of us (as toddlers) clearly in diapers at various times.

That being said, view don't particularly think of her in diapers like that because it's seemingly something that I view as exclusively related to me.

PearlPinkFloydJam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Yep. I've thought about it at times. I'll think about a girl and wondering if she could squeeze into 4T-5T Pull-Ups or Goodnites.

EagleScout

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
When I was younger, around 8, I had a friend that wet the bed so I knew what he looked like in goodnites... My best friend used, if not still, has occasional bedwetting accidents and I have seen him countless times in goodnites. He looks good in them, but I wouldn't ever tell him that...

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
well most of my friends are guys and I'm not gay so no. The few female friends I have aren't really that close to me so I have entertained my imagination on my female not quite friends. If I was actually close to any of them I don't think I would though at that point it seems kind of personal you know unless I was dating them but that's a whole different can of worms.

siriusblack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Somehow i can't get to put it in my mind to try asking my guy friends to try it, considering that i already managed to get a really good handful of my girl friends to try it on different occasions, i don't know why i can't pull it off haha

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I have never done this and it will seem weird to me, if I did it would have to be some of the girls I know.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I've pictured friends in diapers before. They are mostly girls that I have a crush on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.