• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StOrMyKiT

okay okay how many things do i have to post before my pictures unlock >.> its really annoying

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Errr... what?

Do you mean an avatar? iirc, it's 1 week + 20 posts.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Priviledges and access to other sections of the site are granted over time, as your post count, time of membership and reputation score increases. That is to say, you get more access over time as you prove yourself worthy of being here. This is a security precaution to keep the undesirable elements out of the website, or at least the sensitive stuff.

That said, your next step is the regular membership status, which you should reach after 20 (meaningful) posts and 1 week of membership.

Peachy

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Yeah...I believe I have mostly full access to the site now, and I didn't do anything but be brilliant and awesome. :biggrin: So just give it some time, and you'll get there.

D

Deleted member 221

time is the key to this website..time and posts and using brains.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Shouldn't this be in "Administrative" or "Off Topic" or something? It has nothing to do with diapers.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I have a better idea...I'll close it, before the issue is resolved, and then move it to Admininstrative Stuff! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.