Pictures in posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've just noticed today quite a few pictures in posts saying things like "Pwned" and what not.

Wasn't there a rule about that? Probably not... but I'm just curious, I think it's a bit annoying.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I believe it isn't a rule but frowned upon. You can give negative rep if they make you want to flail your arms in the air all offended like.

Last edited:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Those are meme's...I don't know if they are against the rules, but I think they are at least frowned upon...Don't quote me on that though

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Other
I don't think that they are against the rules. Or neccessarily frowned upon, as long as they are in good taste and somewhat relevant. I really have no idea, though.

I find most of them pretty funny.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Memes aren't against the rules, but they are sort of. :p

If you get given negative rep for using a meme, it won't be removed.

Although with that said, don't give people negative rep just because there's a meme there! Only if it offends you.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I don't feel like handing out neg. rep to posts, I'm too lazy, but it is annoying. Not so much the memes, but the pictures themselves. They could probably be relevant, but I've honestly never noticed them, and now I've seen at least 10 of them today.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I don't feel like handing out neg. rep to posts, I'm too lazy, but it is annoying. Not so much the memes, but the pictures themselves. They could probably be relevant, but I've honestly never noticed them, and now I've seen at least 10 of them today.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I've just noticed today quite a few pictures in posts saying things like "Pwned" and what not.

Wasn't there a rule about that? Probably not... but I'm just curious, I think it's a bit annoying.

Welcome to the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.