Picture This...

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's 6:00 A.M. and your alarm goes off you get out of bed and get ready for the Work/School Day. As you get up you pull down your pants to check your diaper. You notice that it is wet, what thoughts and emotions are going through your head at this moment?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Ehh... I guess if I had gone to bed in a dry diaper I would be pretty pleased... since I don't actually wet the bed that often.

Otherwise... meh... I usually diaper up for bed early... so I'm typically wet when I go to sleep... just another day for me.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'd be surprised...But I wouldn't be too alarmed if it happened just one time

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
If I wore a diaper to bed I'd be kinda glad I wet it. I'd be a bit worried, but there's nothing wrong if it's only happened once.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I have to agree with Monkey, I'd likely have no chance of being up then. I'd probably be shocked slightly and a bit annoyed. But really, is it that big of a deal if you were wearing a diaper? As long as it doesn't leak then it turned out ok, for the feeling like you wet the bed, meh, I'm just not that into it.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Same with Zyph. I don't usually go to bed diapered (well...depends on the week, really) anyways. I'd be like "Dude!" *kills brother for sticking hand in warm water, then realizes I am chasing him with a wet diaper on* :O

~Gwizzy~

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't wear to bed so I guess I would be suprised I have a diaper on, but if I did I would clean up and change into a dry one, and make sure I didn't wet my sleeper, if i did wet I would have to put it in the wash, and hang it to dry before I left for work.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'd be kinda suprised, and a little worried. If it only happened once I'd pretty much ok with it, but if it started occuring more often I would worry a little, but as long as I only did it wearing diapers, I wouldn't worry too too much about it. I don't wear diapers to bed very often anyway, and I don't wet the bed so I would be some what suprised that I had peed my diaper. I can only think of one time that I think I peed my diaper while asleep but I'm not entirely sure. I had been wearing them all day and when I wear them, I pretty much pee as soon as I feel the urge, and by the end of the day I don't have to think about it too much. (I'm not kidding, I don't know why, but It's always been easy for me to just let go and pee.) I wore a diaper to bed and before I fell asleep, I peed some in the diaper and I fell asleep with it wet, but I remember then waking up in the morning and I thought it seemed more full than when I fell asleep. I'm not entirely sure because I didn't know for sure how full it was when i fell asleep and when I woke up, I still had to pee, so obviously, not everything ended up in the diaper while i slept (if any).

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
"Okay, which one of you beautiful ladies peed in my diaper?! Hmmmm?!"

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
Dude! 6 am?

I would probably yawn, adjust a certain area, and then go back to sleep. The fact that I am wearing a wet diaper wouldn't be likely to get my attention at 6 am..

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I probably would not have a single thought go through my head. Then when I woke up after sleeping fully I would check again to make sure I was not dreaming that. Then if it really happened I would be pretty surprised since I have not done that since I was 4 or 5 years old. Even if it did start happening every night, then it still would not be a big deal to me. Mainly because the way I look at it is no one else is around you at that time of the day so it does not really matter. Does not really become a problem until you start to get sexually active overnight with someone. As long as I had day control I would be overall satisfied and unphased.

I know this main sound a little odd but....I think if I started doing that then it would make me feel good in a sense. I geuss the best way to describe it would be a babyish naughty feeling. What a way to start the day eh? :rollseyes:

yogonu

Contributor
If I had an unlimited supply of diapers then I would be very exited
that I could possibly be wetting the bed again, But if my diapers
were of a limited supply and were hard to get I would at first be exited but
scared that it might happen when my diapers ran out.

Inari

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
6am? More like 2pm... but okay. We'll go with it here.
Since I haven't wet the bed since I was 7, I would be a little worried (unless I've been partying, then not so much.) But the actual part of waking in a nappy would be odd because The Boss (My partner) and I made a pact that nappies and her don't mix, so I'd be so in trouble (or the Boss has something in mind, and the nappy wouldn't e the only thing I would notice I am wearing.)

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'd be like "OMG I WET THE BED w00T!", unless I had peed in it knowingly, then I'd be like "oh it's wet" lol

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I would just go back to sleep. It wouldn't be the first time that I wake up in the morning and notice that my diaper has gotten wet(ter). I don't bedwet, because my bed does not get wet when I sleep in my normal sleepwear and don't wear a diaper. However, when I'm diapered, my brain just deletes any information regarding the use of my diaper; it's useless information anyway, So I wake up wet with no recollection of having wet my diaper at night.

Peachy

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I'd probly be like woah cool then go throw it away in the public trash next to my house then eat cocoa puffs

Status
Not open for further replies.