Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyJohn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Have any of you ever gone to a photographer to get some "baby" pictures taken of yourself?
I contacted a photo studio and asked if they woudl be willing to take baby picture of me. I explained that I would be wearing a onsie over my diapers and have shortalls on. They agreed to do them.
My wife went with me and they were very nice about it and the shoot went great. Has anyone else had any similar experiences?

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Uhm... no.

What did you do there? How did it work? Was it uncomfortable?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I think this thread aimed at a very specific demographic. :p

I haven't done this, and I don't think I would want to.
I don't like looking at myself when TBed anyway, so having a picture would just be a nightmare!

Plus I'm shy enough in front of a camera anyway.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I don't see why people would do this since most camera's now have self-timers on them.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I personally wouldn't do it. You never know where your pictures might wind up.

(In other words, of course they give you all the negatives.)

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I don't see why people would do this since most camera's now have self-timers on them.

Because a photo taken by a professional photographer in his studio with professional equipment has a quite different quality from a home-made photo taken with a self timer. :cool:

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
No, I personally have never done this.

(Nor would I ever want to)

But...to each his/her own I guess:)

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
I hate getting my picture taken O:
And I wouldn't want any TB/DL pictures of me taken. It's evidence, man! Evidence!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Because a photo taken by a professional photographer in his studio with professional equipment has a quite different quality from a home-made photo taken with a self timer. :cool:

Some people do have SLR cameras, or professional style ones. I know I will one day.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Some people do have SLR cameras, or professional style ones. I know I will one day.

True, but a good camera doesn't automatically make a good photographer. :p

Also, normally a photography studio has the lighting equipment, optical sets and filters that do make the difference between a pro quality shot and an amateur one, even if shooting with the same camera (I've worked in a photography studio some years ago, and currently work in a related professional field).

AbsoluteBedlam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Other
I would never do this because each photograph taken of me steals a small portion of my soul.

But in all seriousness I've never actually thought about it. My girlfriend has gone to a professional photographer for cosplay photos that's as close as I've been to a professional photo studio. I myself wouldn't want it but due to the lighting gear alone I can see why someone would want professional photos. I think that it's cool that you are comfortable enough to do something like that but it's not something for me.

Z

Zeit

I'd never really considered anything of the sort, but I'm not surprised to hear about this. I'm sure there are some people that would like to experience that sort of thing.

I don't typically enjoy having my normal picture taken, so I'm more certain than anything that I wouldn't get a kick out of having a random photographer shoot me in full on infantilist regalia. No thanks.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Question for the OP.

Were you happy with how the pictures came out?

Status
Not open for further replies.