Picture Books

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Who likes to read books aimed at young children? Every night I take my cockatiel out of his cage and read him bedtime stories, it's kind of a relaxing ritual. I have books from my actual childhood, but I also go to the library a lot, and every so often I might get a book from the thrift store or something. Like the other day I had an eBay coupon so I ordered a Blue's Clues book and only had to pay sales tax.

I favor books with characters in them I like, such as PAW Patrol, Sesame Street, or Disney. Does anyone like Kipper? I've only read a few of those books but the cartoon is good too, very easy-going for toddlers, and there's tons of episodes on YouTube.

Reactions: Bluebell742
Hi I like having a bed time storry.

I pot my night time diaper on and get a bottle of worm milf and hunny then I get me commputer to read to me or youtube a bed time storry. what is the best is when I have a caregiver to read to me.

I am such a Little! but I love it being like this.

and I also got books from the charity shop. I got the tale of Peter Rabbit and Friends by Beatrix Potter, for a £1.00 how could I not get that for my Stuffie.

hugs

I like to go on YouTube to hear books by the esteemed Dr. Theodor S. Geisel read aloud.😉

I love Kipper. :3

I also love the "Spot" series of books.

I like character books, like Disney or Paw Patrol, but I also get books that I just like. I have SO. MANY. BOOKS.

But I love them AAAAALLLL.

I'll go through the picture books and just look thoroughly at the artwork while I'm reading. Some of it is so good, I love Jan Brett's illustrations. Honey...Honey...LION! is a favorite of hers. :3

I actually found several books that I had when I was a small child, some re-purchased from thrift stores in remarkably good shape. But my favorite book ever has fallen apart, lost it's spine and been taped back together with packing tape. It's a little book with seven stories in it and it was the first book that I 'read', I memorized the stories and what words went with which pages.

It's always on my bookshelf. :3

• Love
Reactions: RetroGamerGuy
siysiy said:
milf and hunny
Be wary of that spelling error...

I don't really read picture books. Even in little space, I still read my normal average novels if I'm going to read. It doesn't take away from little space for me at all tbh

Reactions: Deleted member 42221
Topex said:
Be wary of that spelling error...

Rawr milk and honey.

I am to Little to spell. 😮

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Does anyone like Kipper? I've only read a few of those books but the cartoon is good too, very easy-going for toddlers, and there's tons of episodes on YouTube.

Yes! I thought I was the only one. I remember reading the Kipper books as a child. I really need to get some more books in general, but I still have a lot of accessories (diapers, onesies, sippy cups, etc...) to buy first.

I love Kipper! I had so many books; I hope we still have them somewhere. I also had a stuffed Kipper which I used to sleep with when I was a lot younger. I also had a tape where we recorded a ton of episodes off TV eons ago. I should totally watch those again.

I got a big stack of books from one of the local libraries today. Blue's Clues, Sesame Street, a Bear in the Big Blue House one about using the potty, and more!

Reactions: TyphaHare
I love story books! Especially ones from when I was really a kid. I have a pretty impressive kids book collection. The top 2 shelves are stories and the 4rd shelf is coloring books. This isn't even all of them, these are the ones that stay in the bedroom, the rest are on shelves or in the closet in the playroom (our 80s room). Sorry for the black-out areas but they are picture and you know how it is.

I've always loved the Winnie the Pooh story books. I also loved Richard Scary books and loved reading them to my kids when they were very young.

Glad to hear there are others out there who still enjoy pre computer generated animation books (though I do really like Paw Patrol).

Love many of the older one's mentioned here: Kipper, Spot, Blue's Clues, In the Night Garden and pretty much most of the classic Disney stuff.

The simplicity and slower pace help put me in 'little space'.

I also read to my 'soft friends' before going to sleep.

They are good listeners and never interrupt.

Soft Friends are very very good at listening. Mine will listen to all of my problems and they don't judge, they just offer nice cuddles and a friendly plush ear.

Back