Pick Six!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Before I crawled outa bed this morning I had an interesting thought... what would I send myself in the past to floor myself on having premium diapers and getting started with "the good stuff".

So, something to have fun thinking about: imagine someone showed up today and offered you the chance to send yourself a case of diapers... that's a six bag mixed case of anything currently available in any combination, back to yourself 3, 5, 10 years ago, whatever you choose. They assure you that the case will just show up in your bedroom one morning, and you'll have at least the next two weeks to enjoy them - family and housemates gone on vacation, no work, no school. Spend the time any way you'd like, with no stress about hiding your stash or getting caught while wearing at home - just enjoy wearing your diapers.

So...... pick six!

I was thinking on that and I would probably have a top ilst of maybe 8-10 kinds that I could imagine. But that's good, six forces me to choose the ones I like the very most.

OK, after you've picked your six, on to part 2. As an added bonus, they're also going to guarantee that on that first morning when the case appears, you'll be waking up fully rested, but find yourself wearing one of the diapers from the case, and will have moderately wet it while you slept.

So..... pick!

This is actually a brilliant idea o_O.

Would be VERY interesting if Jeremy from DiaperConn could chance by and read this. It sounds quite doable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dan09 said:
This is actually a brilliant idea o_O.
Would be VERY interesting if Jeremy from DiaperConn could chance by and read this. It sounds quite doable!

I think he said the Flux Capacitors were on backorder. But barring that, you can already get a mixed case from ABU, just send a contact message on their web site describing what you want, and then they'll have you just order a regular case, and swap out what you want. Limited to what ABU carries of course, which is where DC would come in since they stock a slightly wider variety. Would be nice to see them carry ABU.

Both of them need to offer "build your own case" options on their web site. Just hire a skilled web monkey and have them work on your cart. It's not that difficult to code.

1. Kolibri Comslip (white plastic backed ones)
2. SDK v2s
3. Cushies v2s
4. MyDiaper Nighttime White
5. MyDiaper Nighttime Printed
6. ABU Simple

Yep hard to limit it to only 6 and for sure I would have to wake up in one of those beautiful Kolibris.... You really know your diapered in those.

If that happened to me I would be calling th doctors office concerned with mental health followed by sleep walking and bed wetting lol

For me, the old Attends were the breakthrough moment. Everything that has come since, while better, is just icing on that cake. To be more than just a curiosity, I'd have to get my diapers sent back before I found Attends.

Under those conditions, I'd go with:
  1. ABU Simple
  2. ABU Cushies
  3. Bambino Teddies
  4. Northshore Care Supreme Lite
  5. Tykables Overnight
  6. Fabine Black

1. ABU Space
2. Abena M4
3. Fabine Black
4. Bambino Bellisimo
5. Northshore Supreme
6. DC Amor

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

1. Bambino Classico
2. Bambino Bellisimo
3. Rearz Safari
4. ABU SDK V2
5. ABU Cushies
6. Tykables

Hmmmm that's hard to choose.
My choosing would be in this order:
1.Cushies V2
2.Barebums
3.SDK V2
4.Bambinos Bellisimo
5.Tykables
6.Mydiaper printed

1 Space
2 Aww So Cute
3 Safari
4 Pink Princess
5 Bellisimo
6 A Classico with the winning Power Ball numbers for the last 10 years written on it. :biggrin:

1. Space
2. Tykables
3. Aww so Cute
4. Molicare
5.Dry 24/7

1. Vintage 3-tape Attends. My first adult diaper, waaay back when you could actually find quality diapers in a drug store.
2. Molicare Super Plus. My first desired-but-unobtainable premium diaper. Way back when, these were the ultimate premium diaper, but unavailable in the USA. Still one of my favorites.
3. Abena Abriform (plastic-backed, of course). Best overall adult diaper ever made.
4. Original ABU SDKs. First quality AB diaper, with super-authentic wide, single tapes which somehow actually worked to secure a pretty leak resistant diaper.
5. Dry 24/7s. First mega-diaper.
6. ABU Space. 1st next-generation super high-performance AB diaper.

We're getting a pretty good respone here, though not a lot of people are mentioning what one diaper they'd want to wake up in... once this thread slows down I'll gather the responses and post the average. Thanks for your replies!

Sorry about that Bambinod, I would wake up in a Tykable. And if possible I'd dressed myself in a sleeper and add a pacifier.

@Bambino

If I had to pick one to wake up in, it would be the ABU Space. Plenty of additional capacity should I need to leak, plus undeniable evidence that I'm a sissy AB.

carstoncouche said:
@Bambino

If I had to pick one to wake up in, it would be the ABU Space. Plenty of additional capacity should I need to leak, plus undeniable evidence that I'm a sissy AB.

There are some other good sissy choices - DCA Kitten, ASC pink bears, and of course the new Rearz Princes - I don't think anything else even comes close to that one in terms of capacity and sissy. I mean really - pink, stars, ponies, and princesses?

I haven't tried most of the AB specialty diapers because that's not my thing, so I would probably wake up wet in a Dry 24/7 as usual.

1 Dry 24/7
2 ABU Simple (2nd place because I have only tried a sample)
3 Abena 4 plastic
4 Bambino Bianco
5 Tranquility ATN (daytime only)
6 Abena Pull up (need a discreet alternative sometimes)

Tena grey (the fatest,)
Incopack night
Formacare
Ausonia
Boosters - Incopack
Boosters - Tena

As I'm private user (and for lack of €€€ temporally out of,) so no problem with pissing a lot... After that diapers to the trash.

All of those in the fatest versions.

No particular order:

Snuggies Overnight (good ol memories)
Snuggies Daytime Waddlers (more good memories)
2x ABU Littlepawz (I'm 100% furry garbage)
Super Seni Quattro (Good for snuggling and not giving partner tape-burn)
DC Idyl (A gamble, but I loved the Amors)

Honestly, I'd swap one of the two littlepawz cases for a sample pack of 20 or so diapers I haven't tried yet. Gotta try em all x3

TOWEL said:
No particular order:

Snuggies Overnight (good ol memories)
Snuggies Daytime Waddlers (more good memories)
2x ABU Littlepawz (I'm 100% furry garbage)
Super Seni Quattro (Good for snuggling and not giving partner tape-burn)
DC Idyl (A gamble, but I loved the Amors)

Honestly, I'd swap one of the two littlepawz cases for a sample pack of 20 or so diapers I haven't tried yet. Gotta try em all x3

now now lets not be greedy, these are bags, not cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back