Photo Galleries

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
With my pictures, I am only confident to put ones of myself in the VIP gallery. However, this means that my friends who aren't VIP are unable to see them. I trust my friends enough to know what I look like, even if I don't necessarily want to show any old regular. Is it possible to make all your photos (except private galleries of course) available for friends to see, irrespective of the gallery they are in? If not, is it possible for the forum set up to change so that it is possible.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I don't think it is.

I suggest doing the following thing: Upload your pictures to a private gallery and then give the link to your friends who are not VIP and also post it in a new thread in the VIP forum.

Alternatively, upload the pictures twice - to the VIP gallery and to the private gallery, giving the private gallery link to your friends while VIPs can just look at the pics in the VIP section.

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What I do is put the pictures in my private gallery (Like Peachy said)...If you don't know what that is, it's the gallery that will show up on your profile...You can then set it to private, so only your friends will see it...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
What I do is put the pictures in my private gallery (Like Peachy said)...If you don't know what that is, it's the gallery that will show up on your profile...You can then set it to private, so only your friends will see it...
I was actually talking about the proper gallery, not the profile gallery. The proper gallery is easier to use and has a few features (like leaving comments) that the profile gallery does not.
Plus it's easier for the admins to keep an eye on the proper gallery for technical reasons.

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I was actually talking about the proper gallery, not the profile gallery. The proper gallery is easier to use and has a few features (like leaving comments) that the profile gallery does not.
Plus it's easier for the admins to keep an eye on the proper gallery for technical reasons.

Peachy
Oh...Well...My way works too >.>

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
IIRC Moo was thinking about implementing something like this when we first go the gallery. But doesn't seem to of happened, probably mainly due to it playing around with the software too much.

But I thought private galleries are Passworded? Like you had to know the password. But I don't like the idea of that security as the link and password could easily spread by your not-so-trustworthy friends.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You can leave comments on the profile gallery too. The profile gallery also gives you a URL, allows you to add the pictures to groups, and allows only friends to see them. I like the profile gallery a bit more, to be honest.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
IIRC Moo was thinking about implementing something like this when we first go the gallery. But doesn't seem to of happened, probably mainly due to it playing around with the software too much.

But I thought private galleries are Passworded? Like you had to know the password. But I don't like the idea of that security as the link and password could easily spread by your not-so-trustworthy friends.
That's why you have to be careful who you give the link to. If you do notice it's been given to other people you can have it make you a new password. All previous links won't work anymore.

You can leave comments on the profile gallery too. The profile gallery also gives you a URL, allows you to add the pictures to groups, and allows only friends to see them. I like the profile gallery a bit more, to be honest.
But the profile galleries are practically impossible to moderate properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.