Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I had three cats.... Midnite the bestest cat ever died of kidney failure last friday. You wouldn't beleave how this 49 year old man cryied. Cassie his mate os 15 years is lost without him. Baby a younger female is doing OK. My EX came down, an 1-1/2 hr drive ( they were her cats before she left) and we had a funeral and buryed him. We cried and hugged for hours before she had to return home to her husband.
I'm still not right yet.

Nam

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I have a sheepdog, she's awesome. And I have a gerbil, she used to be fat as hell, but now she's skinny as hell. I think she is anerexic!

Edit: 700th post biznatch!!!! Ooh yeah! *starts dancing* ...Now I'm going to bed...

D

daria7483

I had three cats.... Midnite the bestest cat ever died of kidney failure last friday. You wouldn't beleave how this 49 year old man cryied. Cassie his mate os 15 years is lost without him. Baby a younger female is doing OK. My EX came down, an 1-1/2 hr drive ( they were her cats before she left) and we had a funeral and buryed him. We cried and hugged for hours before she had to return home to her husband.
I'm still not right yet.
I'm sorry to hear about your kitty. I know I'd be devastated if anything happened to my cats.

Role
Other
i have two cute persians that i am perfectly content with

my mom has a yorke.. i'm going to kill it

TB4eva

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have a lurcher (grayhound cross) called sam.
A hamster called rodger.
Two geribiles Starsky and Hutch.

Princess_Mandy

Est. Contributor
I have 4 dogs and 3 cats!

Fluppy (Spits)

Tippie (Jack Russell Terrier

Bono (He's a Dachshund)

Lola (Miniature Rat Terrier)

Nala

Momma Cat

Little Cat

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I have 4 pets: 2 dogs, there gramma was a whore so they look completely different, a cat, who was put out of the house by the previous owners because of allergies and got fat, and a bat, who lives in my ceiling.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
Currently in my home no pets here...not allowed in the apartments (not even fish :()

Back in NJ though we currently have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and two Norfolk Terriers (my mom has fallen in love with them as of recently). At one point we had adopted some dogs while our family was overseas. In South Korea we had a "mut" (didnt know what his breed was, was literally picked up off the streets as a stray). We brought him with us to Malaysia where we also adopted a boxer, also a retired guard dog :eek: but he was the sweetest thing ever. They survived a trip to the U.S. and stayed with us for 5 more years until our boxer was put down for cancer and the "mut" was actually killed by the dog food poisoning incident a year ago. REALLY want another boxer for myself, the coolest dogs ever!!:D

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
We aren't allowed to have non-caged animals in our apartment, but we have a guinea pig ^^.

I also have a beta fish over at my mom's house that I left when I moved out, but we don't have room for him where we live now.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I have one cat, Whiskey. She is grey, with a raccoon-striped tail, and a white belly. She is of the American Shorthair variety.

I have 2 cats...Brother and sister...Named Ash and Misty respectively (yes from Pokemon >.>)
Whiskey's brother's name is Ash, but not from Pokemon.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I have one cat, I took here near from my school. It was abandoned. Her name is Boni, but I usually call her Plushie.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I had a Dog, though DF had an allergy problem with her so my parents have her now. Though she is still our baby. We will be breeding her sometime though so I can have another pup. Other then that I still have my Lep Gecko.
http://[/IMG]
Her name is Eerin,
Lizard, His name is Ruth

Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have two cats, Kirby and Puff.

Kirby is the laziest cat ever. You can sit on him, and he won't even move.

Puff thinks she's a dragon. She attacked a doberman, and won!

My mother has a dog, but it doesn't like me and I don't like it, so it doesn't count.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I have a dog named Newf.. Hes a Chinese Sharpie cross with something we have yet to figure out.. hes 1 and a few months right now. I'll have to find a good pic of him.

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I have a cat named Ralph... it's mostly Ragdoll, with a bit for other... I think it's Siamese...
My sister has a dog named Susie, it's a Black Lab/Doberman mix... and my dad has a dog named Fudge... it's a Beagle/Chow mix... that's it...

~Weswissa

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I must say I am not the biggest animal lover, but I certainly do enjoy other people's animals (in other words, when I don't have to do the work). That being said, I have two cats, Snickers and Callebeaut, both of whom are stupid as hell, but I still love!

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
LuvsGirl, that dog is so absolutely adorable! What a precious picture. She doesn't look much more than a puppy!

As for animals, I have one -- I have a wonderful Maine Coone cat named Nina. She's such a prissy princess, but she's absolutely lovable and cuddleable. Ever seen a cat walk on a leash or get excited about going for a car ride? That's my girl!

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I own two cats, one a tabby named James, the other a black cat named Merlin. They are brothers and I have had them since they were kittens. They are getting on 7 years old now. They are both cuddly lap cats, and they get outside often enoguh to stay in good shape. They are quite clever as they know how to open certain doors in my house and to sit by the faucet if they want some dripping water for a drink.

However, being cats, they are prone to doing random and sometimes stupid thigs, like suddenly batting at random objects, and sleeping on chairs that A) people sit on a lot and B) they blend in to. James like sleeping in my bed with me, while Merlin, if he want to get on your lap, he gets on it, no matter how contored you are and no matter how many times you put him back on the floor. Also, both of my cats tend to be deliberatly bothersome when I am making diapers for myself.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I have 3 cat but only 2 are still living...Pumpkin, a orange tabby is 13 year old, Oreo, a black and white long hair cat that is 2 year old and Crash, a black and gray cat that pass away at 6 year old a couple years ago...

Pumpkin

Oreo

Crash

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.