Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I was just wondering what adiscers had as pets.

I have 3 dogs.

German short hair
Black lab
and a beagle

1 pot bellied pig(yes he lives in the house)

About 40 cats
If you can consider them pets all but like 3 are outside as we live in the country and they pretty are left to their own.

Last edited:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I have to answer this in the past tense since we've had no pets at all since our kids were younger. They each had a hamster for awhile.

Growing up, I had parakeets, tropical fish, goldfish, turtles, and a hamster. When I was pre-school age we had a dog, but had to give her away when we moved to an apartment. I was always partial to smaller animals as pets, though many times I'd bring home a stray cat to feed.

Btw, my son has always loved little pigs!:)

~Pramrider

whitefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Yup! At my mom's I've got two cats, one illegally retarded (either because he's not legally retarded or because he so retarded it's illegal), and one that's just a scaredy-cat. They're fun to curl up with at night, though.

At my dad's, there resides a very friendly Basset Hound that comes precariously close to tripping over his own ears with every boundful leap he takes. A while back, we (prematurely) lost my best friend, a beautiful Great Dane. He was black everywhere except for right around his paws and a little white T shape on the nape of his neck. My parents got him as a surprise for me and my sister, and boy were we excited! I was about 8-9, and when he jumped up, he was about as tall as I was. There's so many memories that I know I'll miss him for as long as I live.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have 2 cats...Brother and sister...Named Ash and Misty respectively (yes from Pokemon >.>)

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
I still have my dog, she is in her urn on my end table in my den, with two pictures on either side of her!! Her name is Sadie & I loved her too much to bury her!! She will be buried with me when I die!! Her urn will be placed in one of my hands!!

Samaki

Contributor
Role
I have a little poodle XD. Hes a scardey poodle because we got him from a poodle rescue center, he was mistreated and stuff lol. Hes so awsome though I love him, only person who doesn't is of course my sister...

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
We have a cat at my parents' house. She's a calico tabby mix named Zoe... she's incredibly cute and playful, and I'm still here favourite when I stop by (even though I don't live there anymore). She's just over 2 years old.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I have an English Springer Spaniel named Belle and a great cat named Sushi.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I gotsa yellow lab and a Dalmatian mix. The Dalmatian is a grouchy old man while the yellow lab always wants to play heh.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Of course Dogboy would have a dog. She's a golden retriever and is 7 years old. Before here we had another golden retriever. When she died, she broke my heart forever. Before her we had a mostly black lab. When we buried her in the back yard, we (wife and kids) stood over the burial as I gently set her into the earth. We all stood there and cried. Our nice next door neighbors said we broke their hearts. Both dogs are buried in the back yard. I go back there sometimes and fondly remember them.

B

BabyGirlBo

Well, my father always had dogs. We had Jack-a yellow lab, who was a Valentine's Day present to my mother when she was pregnant with me, Scamp-a little runt of a white lab who died young, due to a disease, and a recently acquired Sadie-a white lab/retreiver mix, whose now 8 mos. old. There's also a black cat named Felix, who comes and goes as he pleases. In my dorm, I have two fish-a GINORMOUS comet goldfish, whose 4 times the size he was supposed to get named Spot, and a very pretty Ryukin named Scarlet. Once I graduate, and get my own place, I plan to have at least one cat, probably a calico, more fish-most likely get some saltwater, and either a bunny or a hamster, because they're small and cute^_^

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have my kitty Mocha, and she is the best! I loves her SOOO much! I loves petting her, and snuggling her, and rubbing my face in her bewwy. Sometimes she gives me kissies with her scratchy tongue. :) I like them. She always come in my room in the morning to cuddle, and then lay in my chair. And she does the same thing in the evening too. She needs her snuggles, cause all kitties do, her especially. She is brown and black, but mostly brown. She is also 12 years old... I wish she would live forever though. :( She is my pretty kitty and I love her!!! :D

I has a picture of her in my gallery when she is laying on me. hehe, pretty kitty!

K

KittyKat

I have three cats: Tommy (a black cat), Buddy (who thinks she's a dog), and Cody (my LoverBuns:D). I used to have a dog named Ginger but we had to put her to sleep a couple of weeks ago:(.

Role
Sissy
I had a mouse called Napoleon when I was 15. Currently we have two dogs, a mutt (god knows what sort of X it is) which we found and a bigger dog. I can never remember the breeds of our dogs. Before that was 2 dalmatians.

When I move out the plan is too get a Malamute or a husky. They are just so beautiful! I'm not much of a cat person but most of my friends have cats, they seem too like attacking my jeans :confused:

Shupie

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I love love animals. I currently have a cockatiel named Mia. =D She's adorable and bratty. I love her to bits. I want to own a cat one day, but I'll probably have to wait until I move or something. And I'm allergic to them which sucks 'cause they're my favorite, but oh well. I'd like to have a ferret, too, they're soo cute.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
My only dog just got put down. She bit my ex friend who owes me money, and now they he and his dad are sueing for pain and suffering. I miss my dog :(

Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I haves a bunny! I loves bunnies...she is a miniature lop-ear...but one ear never lopped (giggles). She is very cute and will stomp her feet if you don't pay enough attention to her. She loves to be petted but hates being picked up for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.