• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Petition For Silicone Nuk MedicPro (Nuk 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Secret

Sorry to burst your bubble, but no one actualy looks at internet petitions.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Kite , perhaps e-mail the company with the suggestion and see what they say?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Kite , perhaps e-mail the company with the suggestion and see what they say?
Somehow, I doubt they'll even be interested in what someone from a country where the product is not even sold has to say. If they had seen any potential for their product in the U.S., they would have sought permission to sell it there (it's a registered therapeutic instrument here, so they had to go through a complicated and expensive process of testing to get the certification).

Peachy

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
it's a concern/interest of mine because my finacee is pretty allergic to latex (even the smell irritates her bronchials). i don't understand why they don't have it over here as a sleep/anti-snoring aid.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
it's a concern/interest of mine because my finacee is pretty allergic to latex (even the smell irritates her bronchials). i don't understand why they don't have it over here as a sleep/anti-snoring aid.
Most likely because they deemed the American market to be too small compared to the costs of certification for being allowed to sell it in the plus the risk of possible lawsuits from sue-happy Americans who are too dumb to use a pacifier.

Peachy

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Tom Cruise used an 'adult pacifier' to help Katie keep quiet through childbirth... according to the press. +1 right there.

-GT

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
the likelihood of anyone wanting a adult sized pacifier is SLIM wither or not it will help them in some regard. I only see this as a product towards the mentally disabled or AB's of course they are only made for the disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.