Peta?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
I will continue to wear and eat animals, until I die.

If it tastes good, and makes a good coat, I don't care where it came from. Animals should not be mistreated, and places doing such should not be allowed to sell their products, but for now, if its good, I'll take it.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Whats wrong with milk and eggs? Unless you think breast feeding is cannibalism :eek!:!
I don't think that vegans think it's wrong to drink milk and eat eggs (as acts in themselves), I think it's more the fact that cows and chickens have to be kept and bred in ways they don't think are right. So they wouldn't say that breast feeding is cannibalism because the woman is choosing to give her milk, as opposed to a cow that is forced to give milk and is just a resource to us.

Is there any meat that vegans can eat?

Yes! The human placenta! Seriously, people do eat that, including vegans! Because no animal dies in its production, in fact, quite the opposite!

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Sorry PETA, but what little respect I had for thee plumeted to -0- when I heard you say you want animals to have the right to vote.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Sorry PETA, but what little respect I had for thee plumeted to -0- when I heard you say you want animals to have the right to vote.
They WHAT?!

Where was this said? This has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard!

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Would the voting system for cows be like one of those cow pat lottery thingies?

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I love all of Gods creatures and animals right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy. P.E.T.A. People Eating Tasty Animals I am a proud member of this group. I don't have those sharp front teeth in my mouth for just shredding vegetables only ,they are for eating meat too. And I use them for that purpose every day.

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Oh man...PETA....I could unleash a hell storm of well thought out ranting across the next 10 pages of this topic, enough to require a decent sized book just to put it all in. But I will spare the bitching, moaning and general flame-fest zerg against them for one simple paragraph.

PETA is THE terrorist group, their members KILL not only other people but animals as well and because of their general idiocy and lack of direction they are pathetic. Hell they are classified as terrorists by homeland security, #1 domestic threat IIRC. Basically, they are hypocritical bastards...Go watch the Penn & Teller show called 'Bullshit', they got an episode on em :D.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Animal Husbandry: if it were practiced more frequently (and more in the spirit of a husband), there would never have been the original concerns/worries which led to the emergence of animal welfare extremists.
it's all a long story and very much tied in with the scientific development of modern farming methods and attitudes which led to animals being regarded as economic units and machines and thus, being treated as such (ie, contemptuously).
that being so, it's wise to consider that, in the greater scheme of the global economy, the above is also applicable to people.

back in the 80's, when i first became aware of environmental and ecological issues, i had a look at A.L.F. (animal liberation front) and while i agreed with their philosophies, a closer look at how they were implemented and who was implementing them, revealed a murky world of lies, deceit and a good measure of psychopathy. looking at other movements and organisations showed the same pattern of activity and motivation.

in essence, what i'm trying to say is that all organisations with a political intent or wing will be run exclusively for an elite of idle, lying psychopaths.......and if you aren't a part of that elite, you will be merely be used as cannon fodder in their quest for power.

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I love animals. I always have, I always will. PETA does not reflect my beliefs in any way shape or form.

I believe that nicely sums up my opinion of them :).

Status
Not open for further replies.