Personal Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Error404

Cleaning up with moist baby wipes as after care will help also. Tissue and what not CAN absorb alot of the moisture in your foreskin, with some brands causing unlikely and unexpected friction burns, even if it's unlikely, it CAN happen. Good skin penis skin care is important in the long run. ^_^

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Cleaning up with moist baby wipes as after care will help also. Tissue and what not CAN absorb alot of the moisture in your foreskin, with some brands causing unlikely and unexpected friction burns, even if it's unlikely, it CAN happen. Good skin penis skin care is important in the long run. ^_^
We have no baby in the house. :V

E

Error404

Well, dampen the tissue a little before you use it, that could help a little. ^_^

E

Error404

Toilet tissue. That should see you just fine as long as it's moist.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I do it in the bathroom so I do it right before showering every evening.

Oil works, but it's annoying to remove after that and I don't like greasy pajamas. :p

E

Error404

I do it in the bathroom so I do it right before showering every evening.

Oil works, but it's annoying to remove after that and I don't like greasy pajamas. :p
Toilet tissue would help with that as well. ^_^

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Loosen up your grip and use lube buddy.:educate:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Toilet tissue. That should see you just fine as long as it's moist.
After DarkSuNDS said he had no baby oil, body lotion, hand lotion or any such stuff in his house, I was fully expecting him to reply to your question with "We don't have toilet tissue in the house". :D Sorry, I'm mean! :sad:

Use soap - as easy as that. Soap's only use is exactly that - its molecules magnetically stick to water on one side and oily substances on the other side, so soap is made for the sole purpose of diluting oil in water. So just put soap on your tool when you shower...et voilà: No oily PJs!

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Ky Jellie!!! I won't lie I did not read the entire thread if someone said that already. I am pretty sure it is easy to get. Never bought it before but I bet you could get it in most big grocery stores or pharmacys.

Also how in the hell is toilet tissue going to work??? :confused: It would shred to peices if it was wet.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
okay...

#1: You need to take a brake from strokin it so much man.
#2: Tried doing it in the shower? At least then you are already wet.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Ok, up until a couple of months ago I used to used friction (lube-less) to get off. It's just how I learned to do it, I guess. Well, after reading about it online, I realized how *bad* it is for the skin and veins down there, so I tried hand lotion. My god, the difference is incredible! It took a couple goes to get used to it (dry friction is a much stronger sensation) but it was worth it.

Oh, and when I moved in May I didn't have any hand lotion for awhile, so I tried body wash. It works well (surprisingly) but only lasts a couple of minutes before you have to reload or finish up. Still worth trying if you can be quick about it ;)

Oh and the upside to these is with body wash you just rinse off after and you're clean :) and with hand lotion I'm always moisturized :p

Sorry for the rather 'open' post, but I just learned to masturbate like the rest of the world, so I've been at it like a...well, you get the idea...

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Oh, and when I moved in May I didn't have any hand lotion for awhile, so I tried body wash. It works well (surprisingly) but only lasts a couple of minutes before you have to reload or finish up. Still worth trying if you can be quick about it ;)
Hmm...make sure it's body wash that does not have any of those special effects built into it - like cooling, peeling or anti-hangover and all the crap that's sold in stores these days. I once bought a bottle of that cooling shower gel, and while it generally provided a nice sensation on my skin, the minute I started washing the privates I decided to never ever let it get near there again. I don't want to imagine what would happen if I were to use it the same way you did - pour it on the little friend, start rubbing and 20 seconds later scream loud enough to make all windows within 2 km break into tiny pieces.

So, be careful what you poor on that part of yours!

Peachy

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Hmm...make sure it's body wash that does not have any of those special effects built into it - like cooling, peeling or anti-hangover and all the crap that's sold in stores these days. I once bought a bottle of that cooling shower gel, and while it generally provided a nice sensation on my skin, the minute I started washing the privates I decided to never ever let it get near there again. I don't want to imagine what would happen if I were to use it the same way you did - pour it on the little friend, start rubbing and 20 seconds later scream loud enough to make all windows within 2 km break into tiny pieces.

So, be careful what you poor on that part of yours!

Peachy
Good point. I hate those body wash / shampoos that do that. It doesn't feel refreshing, it makes me feel ill and... chemically :frown:

softndry

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
the friction between your private part and the diapers is certainly causing the problem described in my opinion. I have experience the raw private part syndrome several times in my life after humping my thick cloth diapers for an extended period of time, and several days in row and it takes no-diaper wear time to heal the fragile skin on that part of our body.

Status
Not open for further replies.