Personal Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Looking for advice about a problem I've got.

When I masturbate, I think it's due to the friction but since one or two days ago, my dorsal vein (if I recall correctly) hurts and a tiny bit of skin that covers it tears up. It also hurts on the side sometimes for no apparent reason.
Anyone knows what to do?

By the way, I'm circumcised.

Last edited:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You could try using Eucerine. It's a medical lotion, so you would be lubricating, and putting a healing lotion on at the same time. You can buy it in the drug store.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would suggest putting it off for a while...And making sure that area stays as clean as you can get it...Don't wear diapers, or if you do, don't use them, because that could irritate it...

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You could try using Eucerine. It's a medical lotion, so you would be lubricating, and putting a healing lotion on at the same time. You can buy it in the drug store.
No money, and I don't really want to buy anything for that.

I would suggest putting it off for a while...And making sure that area stays as clean as you can get it...Don't wear diapers, or if you do, don't use them, because that could irritate it...
Nope, I don't wear diapers.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I also had a similar problem, multiple times even.... just wait a while until it is healed, or go easy on it (try another approach?).

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I also had a similar problem, multiple times even.... just wait a while until it is healed, or go easy on it (try another approach?).
Not sure what "other approach" I could try.

The best I can think of is putting water on my hands as a lubricant, it reduces the friction.
But yeah, I think I'll try to simply go easy on it, and if it still doesn't work, I'll just wait until it's healed.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
No baby oil/gel or mineral oil in the house? My house always has both in the bathroom...

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
or just get condoms...
It's wasting money. It's not like I'll get AIDS through masturbating.

Even if I did have the money, or if it was free (I have NO clue), I don't feel like going through the trouble of getting them myself or telling my parents. :V

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I don't think so.

The best I have is soap. xD
Soap is not a substitute for lubricant.

http://www.jackinworld.com/library/safety.html said:
Lubes

JackinWorld recommends that you masturbate with some kind of lubrication. It's certainly possible to masturbate safely "dry" (with no lube), but if you're inexperienced, have vigorous technique, or go for a long time it's pretty easy to chafe yourself. However, avoid using soap or shampoo as a lube. When applied with ferver to such a sensitive body part, some kinds of soap and shampoo can have a reaction where the skin gets extremely dried out. We've received numerous "PLEASE HELP!" letters from guys who tell us their penis skin has suddenly turned leathery and cracked, or the skin has begun massively peeling. Although it eventually heals, it can be scary, and we don't want you going through that.

So what is a safe lube? Certainly any commercially available personal lubricant, some of which are sold in stores and some by mail order. Baby oil, mineral oil, Vaseline petroleum jelly, and even cooking oil are safe. (But never use an oil-based lube with a condom — it will cause it to weaken and break.) Also any kind of skin lotion, such as Lubriderm, is safe. It's generally safe if it's made to be applied to the skin and it's gentle. (Most soaps and shampoos are not very gentle — see #2.) And pretty much anything that's safe to eat is safe to apply externally.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thanks for the info, but I wasn't exactly planning on using that. :B
Well, it's good to know.

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
you can get topical steriod cream (from the doc's) to help soften the skin of the affected area rather than it healing as scar tissue which will only make things worse.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Lubrication! Lubrication! Lubrication! Vaseline, hand Lotion, baby oil, cooking oil got butter?
You’re gonna have to give to a few days to heal up first. Rubbing it dry will damage you’re skin down there.
Nam

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
The best I can think of is putting water on my hands as a lubricant, it reduces the friction.
Water is not gonna do anything. It's not a lubricant. There's gotta be some kind of lubricant in the house, even if it's some rather odd stuff that wasn't meant for that purpose. Body lotion, hand lotion, veggy oil, butter...anything that is supposed to go on your skin or into your mouth and has lots and lots of grease in it should work. Besides, you won't have to declare personal bankcuptcy if you buy a bottle of cheap baby oil - shouldn'T cost more than a dollar.
Alternatively, learn new techniques that do not require as much mechanical friction. Moo already gave you a good link: www.jackinworld.com

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Water is not gonna do anything. It's not a lubricant. There's gotta be some kind of lubricant in the house, even if it's some rather odd stuff that wasn't meant for that purpose. Body lotion, hand lotion, veggy oil, butter...anything that is supposed to go on your skin or into your mouth and has lots and lots of grease in it should work. Besides, you won't have to declare personal bankcuptcy if you buy a bottle of cheap baby oil - shouldn'T cost more than a dollar.
Alternatively, learn new techniques that do not require as much mechanical friction. Moo already gave you a good link: www.jackinworld.com

Peachy

Use some Pam =D It works great for stuff not sticking to pans :sweatdrop:

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

Peachy
Water works well with me anyways, I know it's not a lubricant. >>
I'd find it disgusting to use butter on my tool. Plus my parents would NEVER accept it, because we only have BIO oil and butter. We don't have any kind of lotion or anything that I could use.

And I have ZERO F*CKING DOLLAR. So no.

And what the hell is Pam?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'd find it disgusting to use butter on my tool. Plus my parents would NEVER accept it, because we only have BIO oil and butter. We don't have any kind of lotion or anything that I could use.
There are more disgusting things you can have on your 'tool'. Besides, you're not supposed to tell your parents when you take some oil. "Mom, where did you put the salad oil? I have to polish my crome dome!" :tongueout:

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.