Early night, padding on and relax

Reactions: todderhr, jessraven, Deleted member 39193 and 2 others
Yasss

Diamond said:
Very nice, have fun 😁

nightime and being padded nice!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Currently in a very wet Tykables myself :)

Wearing a BabyPants twill cloth diaper today.

Diamond said:
It sounds so good! In fact you’ve inspired me to do the same - it’s nappies for me tonight too!

• Love
Reactions: Diamond
Just love putting on all the padding and Nappy plus of course those super PUL pants, all in all the most satisfying feeling of the day.
Knowing when I get woken I can wee with complete immunity from wet sheets and laundry tasks.

Yes it so comforting to have a fresh diaper on before bed time...

I'll trade anyone who wants to...I have to wear most of the time but any/all of the time I even *might* fall asleep since I wound up unable to stand or walk in Aug-Sep 2004....took a couple years to be able to go without a wheelchair or walker (though still use a cane) but the wetting issues have never left and have been slowly worsening while awake though I am able to go without a diaper in the summertime so long as I am able to force myself to go to the bathrooms every 45 minutes or so.
Needing to wear is nowhere near the fun wanting to wear (for fun, especially diapersex, which used to be a whenever I was in the mood activity including both of my sons being conceived while I was "in" fully loaded "Pampers" (actually Molicare Super Plus, sons were born in '98 & '01), GOD, I miss those days!!!

Back