Perfect fit!!!

Diaperedsparky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm sure you all have one and I'd like to hear about it. I have tried on so many abdl and high end incontinence diapers but I always find a flaw that keeps them from being perfect for me Until now!! I feel like the people at NRU snuck into my house took my measurements and handed into my brain then went back to the factory and made the nru str8up in size large just for me. They fit so perfect im almost through a whole case and not one leak. I can wear to work confident that if I can't get somewhere to change I will be OK. It comes up just the perfect height front and back, the tapes could be used to hold the space shuttle together, the standing leak guards actually do their job, right amount of crinkle, the padding in the back wraps around my butt perfectly, they are so soft inside, holds untold amounts of wetting, and last but not least the passing on the front stays where its suppose to even when soaked. It got me wondering because everybody is built different sites anyone else share my love for the str8up? And what other diapers do people feel this way about that maybe I should try.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Jorelaxed

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I recently got a mixed case from Tykables with some of the Str8up and was really impressed with them as a solid white diaper. I also like the MegaMax in terms of capacity, but find the Str8up as a much softer option to pad up to and relish its crinkly goodness. The Tykables Waddler is a worthy successor that so would recommend if you are okay with a cute animal print.

Reactions: joemama

GermanDL

Friend to all Ukrainians
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
the Crinklz/Better dry on XL fit me absolute perfect, sadly those are rare to get at the moment in my country

Reactions: Diaperedsparky and Jorelaxed

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've had several ABDL diapers that feel like a perfect fit.....that is the first batch that I try. Then the next batch something seems off. It's a back and forth kinda thing.
I too got a great fit from Str8Ups. This is my first batch and I only used about 8 diapers so far. We'll see what the next batch brings.

Reactions: Diaperedsparky

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I find the White Bambinos (Biancos) fit me really well and look so nice on me hugging my butt. They also have a nice crinkly plastic so they are very perfect for me.

Reactions: Diaperedsparky

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The Tykables Waddler in medium fits me better than any other disposable nappy I’ve tried……and I’ve tried most.
The fact that the padding feels so soft, the plastic so smooth and the absorbency/thickness perfect all adds up to making it my favorite disposable of all time.

Reactions: MetalDan86 and Diaperedsparky

Diaperedsparky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
MetalDan86 said:
I recently got a mixed case from Tykables with some of the Str8up and was really impressed with them as a solid white diaper. I also like the MegaMax in terms of capacity, but find the Str8up as a much softer option to pad up to and relish its crinkly goodness. The Tykables Waddler is a worthy successor that so would recommend if you are okay with a cute animal print.
I love the print on the waddler!! I've tried all there styles except them cause they weren't instock when I ordered the str8up from them. They a Def on my list for next order

Diaperedsparky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Does anyone know of tykables offers a ship to FedEx location option

todaler

Rep for Tykables
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Diaperedsparky said:
Does anyone know of tykables offers a ship to FedEx location option
any package shipped via FedEx can be shipped to a FedEx Location but we do not recommend shipping directly to one. It is recommended to use FedEx Delivery Manager to tell FedEx to hold it at a FedEx location and they will give you several options to choose from. Once the package is shipped you can go to the tracking page and select the options from there.

Diaperedsparky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
todaler said:
any package shipped via FedEx can be shipped to a FedEx Location but we do not recommend shipping directly to one. It is recommended to use FedEx Delivery Manager to tell FedEx to hold it at a FedEx location and they will give you several options to choose from. Once the package is shipped you can go to the tracking page and select the options from there.
Thank you I've done that with other diaper companies the problem is you guys are just too darn fast and getting it to me. They say there site that it can take 48hrs to switch to agood at a location. The package usually arrives in that time frame lol

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
wow, just so happens I'm wearing one right now. It's been on for around 20 hours, and I think they're great. The tapes stay on well and the padding stays right where it's supposed to be. I love the 8,000 ml capacity too, but that doesn't stop me from adding a few Luvs in the front for extra absorbency 😉

johank

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
so far i been using Critter Caboose and its fits really good and dont sag when wet.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Thats one of many reasons I like using Better Dry and North Shore MagaMax Diapers.....