Perfect dream nursery

Status
Not open for further replies.

leviebaby88

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
What would be your perfect dream nursery my would be a Thomas tank engine theme or the anime one piece with a changing table, high chair , giant crib with or without bondage traints

I would have my nursery in a spare room behind a locked door for when people come over that I don't want to know about this side of me.

The nursery itself would be pink with various pictures on the walls, including glow-in-the-dark stickers. The decorating theme would be My Little Pony or maybe Disney princesses. I'll decide when I see what is actually available for purchase. The nursery would contain the usual baby/toddler furniture and a toy box for my toys and shelves for my dolls and plushies. There would be a low table to play or draw on. One part of a wall would be a blackboard for drawing. The rug would be thick and soft for sitting or going barefoot. There would be a mobile for my crib. Of course there would also be CD’s, DVD’s and books, all of various Disney themes and a closet full of baby dresses and a dresser full of diapers and other clothing.

Some of the things would be a crib, changing table, rocking horse, lots of diapers, lots of plushies, playmat, blocks, and Nintendo 64.

Mine would have a crib, changing mat with pillow, lots of video games & plushies, a Mobil over the crib, the closet filled with diapers & little clothes, a bottle warmer, and a toy box.

I'm a fan of baby looney tunes. They were really big about 15 years ago, but sadly you can't find much new stuff for them anymore. Let alone enough for a full nursery.

Mario bros Theme all the way! Already working on it.

Mine would be fluttershy from my little pony themed. Pale yellow walls with pink baseboards and a pink accent wall that is painted in chalkboard paint. I'd have pastel shelves and a pastel pink crib with an adorable mobile. On the wall it would say little one with fluttershy wall stickers and it have a special place to color and a pastel play mat with lots of blocks and baby toys and a stuffie keeper to put all my favorite plush friends in as well as a pink diaper pale and a a doll crib and high chair to play dolls in!

We would need a green tunnel diaper pail.. a coin block wipe holder. The ceiling would have MARIO clouds.. a mobile with Mario kart characters going round and round. We would have goomba plushies, a boo bean bag chair.. and a chomp night light. We would have to get a dr Mario and nurse peach medicine cabinet. A Yoshi rocking Dino. We would need red carpet with stone blocks like Bowsers castle so we could dodge lava in the nursery. We would put the next level key above the changing table. We would have giant Mario fat heads on the wall. #mommypeachwrotethis

Reactions: royalpacis
Mine would be a my little pony themed room. A painting of one of the main five ponies on each wall and ceiling. A blue crib with rainbow colors at the head and foot of crib. Cloud shaped rugs. Lots of stuffies. Yellow and pink changing table cuz flutter shy colors. A pink toy chest. A purple dresser, orange curtains and lots a unicorn stickers every where, oh and lots a glitter

Mine would probably be a combined nursery/playroom.

Pokemon themed (like everything), a nice big crib (with mobile), changing table, open wardrobe/closet. A big playpen with beanbags and big cushions where I can my games consoles and other toys (Lego) .

BabyBoyRyan said:
Mine would probably be a combined nursery/playroom.

Pokemon themed (like everything), a nice big crib (with mobile), changing table, open wardrobe/closet. A big playpen with beanbags and big cushions where I can my games consoles and other toys (Lego) .
Pokemon is awesome 😍

Reactions: Mariofan64
Lil_Shaddow said:
Pokemon is awesome 😍

Indeed Pokemon is awesome, the very best ever :love:

The colors of my bedroom are already perfect for my nursery they are a strawberry ice cream pink and my carpets are a deep cream color so I think I would leave that as it is. It is the furniture that I would change.
I would switch out the queen bed for a twin crib in white, have a white round table for coloring, play-doh ect. and snack time. A large toy box preferably muppet babies (the old one not the new) for my very favorite toys.
I have three tall bookcases in my room right now but I would want to change those out for short ones in white. Two would be for books and one would be for DVDs. In the middle of the floor there would be a round pink play rug, and I like littlestpuppy's idea of an area for dolls. I have a cabbage patch crib but I would love to get a high chair too. Some of my favorite times are spend with my dolls.

For me, the nursery will be accessible by flipping a hidden switch behind a book case.

Inside the wills will be a nice baby blue with lots of cartoon characters painted on the walls. The room will be a nursery with a nice crib I can sleep in covered in plushies that are scaled up for an adult. In addition, there will be a mobile over the crib with stars and clouds. The room will also have an adult changing table fully stocked with everything needed to change a diaper (the diapers proudly displayed for anyone in there to see). There will be a high chair for feeding and a rocking chair for a bedtime story. My Nursery themed dungeon will have large blocks and a play castle with plenty of soft toys and some action figures. The carpet will be really soft, but water resistant in case of leaks or spills. There will be a table for coloring and plenty of crayons. Finally, there will be a closet rack that is full of soft onesies and footed pajamas.

I’d love to have a nursery/ asylum themed dungeon someday.

I’d love a crib and changing table,

A exam table and small bed both with at least 8 point leather restraints,

And a padded cell.

Off course it’ll be over stocked with diapers/ restraints of all kinds especially straitjacket :)

A sci-fi/space exploration theme would be nice. Space scape painted on the walls with different elements blended into it. Deep Space 9 here, Babylon 5 there, Death Star in another spot.

I can see a space ship mobile with different craft like the Serenity and the TARDIS. The crib would have to have a Kerbal plushie in the collection. Perhaps even a plush facehugger. Not sure how the crib would look but it would have to fit the theme.

A matching changing table is a plus loaded with a selection of the different astronaut themed ABDL diapers.

The diaper pail should look like R2D2. lol

There should be a bookcase loaded with books. Classics like Where the Wild Things Are, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and many more. I was reading by 3 and books have always been comforting.

I think that more could be added with more thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: royalpacis and YbboB
PaddedDeist said:
The diaper pail should look like R2D2. lol

This made me laugh - just thinking of R2D2 as a diaper pail, what would C3PO say?

Reactions: PaddedDeist and YbboB
My dream nursery?? Well, this is my nursery completely finished by my wife / mommy

Attachments

• IMG_20160312_163315.jpg
    IMG_20160312_163315.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20160312_162421.jpg
    IMG_20160312_162421.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 47
  • 00202_fKlCQbHdla7_600x450.jpg
    00202_fKlCQbHdla7_600x450.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Love
Reactions: LittleAndrea, PaddedDeist, littlemoosey and 2 others
tenderbottoms47 said:
My dream nursery?? Well, this is my nursery completely finished by my wife / mommy

Looks good. I really like to wall decorations and the crib.

tenderbottoms47 said:

Looks awesome, you are one lucky baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back