Perfect Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
It's my birthday tomorrow and it got me thinking as I'm celebrating an adult and then going to be going to visit my daddy to celebrate a more... age appropriate birthday (his words to describe it hehe) but it got my thinking on what would be your prefect birthday? would you split it into two birthdays one adult and one more baby style or would you just have one?

And also have you celebrated your birthday with a baby style celebration before (since being an ab/tb/dl that is so it doesnt include the real baby birthdays hehe) and if you have, how did it go?

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I used to love large parties for my birthdays but have grown out of them. Surprisingly I just want a simple birthday at this point where it's all adult-related things, nothing baby'ish. I'd rather just eat somewhere nice like T.J.I. Fridays with my parents and come home to a relaxing house.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
An ideal birthday for me would simply be one spent with my friends, ideally with us going out for a meal as it's a special occasion. My ideal birthday party would be one which indulges my little side though - kids party games, music, cake and cuddles. :smile:

I was given a Thomas The Tank Engine cake by a group of ADISCers last year! :biggrin:

Talleo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I used to love large parties for my birthdays but have grown out of them. Surprisingly I just want a simple birthday at this point where it's all adult-related things, nothing baby'ish. I'd rather just eat somewhere nice like T.J.I. Fridays with my parents and come home to a relaxing house.

I know what your saying, thats why im having two, the adult one is tomorrow where as my cub one is 11 days later. its good to have a adult one as it allows me to really celebrate with friends that arnt that way inclined.

An ideal birthday for me would simply be one spent with my friends, ideally with us going out for a meal as it's a special occasion. My ideal birthday party would be one which indulges my little side though - kids party games, music, cake and cuddles. :smile:

I was given a Thomas The Tank Engine cake by a group of ADISCers last year! :biggrin:

well the plan for my adult one is going out to watch a film, then going for a nice meal after though i dont know all the details as its been organized by my other half and as for the infant one, well thats going to be a complete suprize as my daddy is sorting out that one but i do know my good friend and brother (I say brother but daddy says he ain't so much a boy XD) mizzy will be there for it hehehe but other that that i have no idea on whats planned

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
The best birth day.... hmmmm. Always remember how asshole I was and as older I'm, more asshole I see myself as young:stupid - stoned individuum, which lost his best years with no suportive family and drugs. Really don't like birthdays. If I want some "fiesta," so I do it indifferent if is my birthday/newyear/everything else. More important is be in the same time and space with friends. But real friends I've only a few. These, who need not any secret. Are less than fingers in one hand.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I've had so many of them. This past Saturday was mine and I did nothing special and just treated it like a normal day.

babypupryker

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
hmm i'm not sure really. I suppose it depends on how far you are into ab/dl. if you have a dadd i think its nice to have a nice age relaedbirthday with him and to enjoy another one with your family and friends.Other than that just enjoy what you enjoy :)

on a related note...happy birthday for tomorrow talleo :) :grouphug:

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Good question. At my age a good adult birthday is my mom (dad died several years ago) and my sister, if she is in town (she lives a state away) going out to dinner and just talking. No gifts or anything.

So...I think it would be fun to have a little birthday party: cake (chocolate with chocolate icing - best at creating a mess), pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey, juice, twister, etc.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Well, my birthday cakes often have childish themes... but I think for the most part I'd want it to be a normal birthday.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For birthdays me and my friends just have dinner, not even drinks since like 4-6 dollars for a decent drink is pricy.

Though if my online older brother lived in my area or with me, I'm sure the two of us would do stupid stuff reserved for a 3 year old or something.

JellybeanBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Carer
I would love to have a 'little' carebears themed birthday party one day! :D

I generally celebrate my birthday twice anyway, once with friends (Usually a house party) and once with my family/grandparents (Usually afternoon tea with cake). Since I found I was a little I celebrate my birthday as a little with my bro as well, we don't make a day of it but when my present arrives from him in the post we skype and I get to open it and rip wrapping paper and squeal as much as I want :D The time difference can be quite torturous!

KidSpike13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Split into 2 cuz I like drinking and stuff, but the most important 1 to me would be the kiddish one. I miss playing in giant playgrounds like Chuck e cheeses and having presents and stuff, and quite frankly never grew up completely as it is. If it weren't for the people around me acting a certain way I would feel more comfortable being the kid I am.

kennyrallen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Don't celebrate my birthday anymore. But would love having a 2 year old birthday party with AB friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.