• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Perfect Adult diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Quite pricey - 1.20 Euros for a diaper whose absorbency and quality is unkown.

Peachy

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
More than anything else I thought folks here would appreciate their aesthetics.
It's just a matter of tastes: personally, I like adult diapers to look like adult diapers...

And what the hell, the bag with 10 medium diapers costs 16,90 € (1,69 € per diaper), while a bag of Abriform X-Pluses (14 diapers in each bag) is 11,65 € (0,83 € per diaper)... this means these "Perfect" diapers cost two times the Abriforms..... :eek: but idk why I highly doubt they're as good as them.

I wonder how many of those diapers they do expect to sell.

david jones

Banned
Role
Incontinent
The perfict adult diaper depends upon your choice. Cloth diapers from angel fluff is my choice.

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I've got agree,cloth is the way to go. i get mine from Myprotx. these people are just north of Austin. No place but Texas. lol

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Most of the time I like to be able to read... And be able to prenounce the words in the diapers description... But the box is pretty!

Role
Other
ive always wanted to try these but dont think they would fly with my gf, she thinks they are just for bedwetting, and doesnt know that i enjoy wearing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.