Peoples thoughts on Megamax DIAPERS

Pamperboy2022

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I want to know what peoples thoughts on Megamax DIAPERS I do like them, they are very crinkly and thick, the diaper is very sturdy I definitely think it is in the top 5 best

Reactions: Jk95, Edgewater, GoodnitesXL21 and 2 others

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I also really enjoy the MegaMax diaper and was initially blown away with how well the padding wicks. They can hold a good number of wettings with tapes that are especially strong.

Reactions: Edgewater, Whitechocolate, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
My favorite plain white diaper. I love them. I want to try St8ups and Trest though.

Reactions: Edgewater, GoodnitesXL21, diaperboy and 1 other person

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I can't deny they're a FABULOUS overnight diaper. They're comfortable, hold up very well and do just about everything an incontinent person could ask for them to do....outside of be AFFORDABLE!
I mean HOLY SHIT! These are now knocking on $5.00 EACH!!! If you make 6 figures or are single with very low living expenses that might not matter but as a disabled veteran who NEEDS to wear I find it very unlikely I'll ever be able to order these again. Even the NS Supreme price is taking me out of the market.
With as good as these are (acknowledging North Shore is an excellent company) they are NOT 2-3x as good as a Betterdry, Abena, Molicare yet they are 2-3x the cost. Something has to give in this market.

Reactions: Edgewater, Iron and SofiaInPampers

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
they are a decent diaper just over priced

Reactions: Edgewater and SofiaInPampers

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
if you need a diaper that holds a lot because you can’t change, it is a good choice. I’m retired so I a change whenever needed. The Supreme and Supreme Light work for my needs.

Reactions: Edgewater and Wondercrinkee

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
While I personally don't need the large capacity or the bulkiness, I do like the landing zone strip, and the colors. The tie-dye looks really cool.

Reactions: Edgewater

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The medium sized MegaMax comes up a lot bigger than other brands mediums which is an issue but if I keep a close eye on how wet it is there are very rarely issues with leaks

CheshireCat

Neuromuscular Disability
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My go to disposable. I'm a very heavy wetter and these handle it. And the fit is the best I have found for me.

Reactions: Edgewater and GoodnitesXL21

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I am only finding the tapes were very hard to undo. But Critter Caboose is similar with very sturdy strong tapes. But my fingers in the morning hurt trying to tear at them. Plus the shell sometimes tears when pulling them off if I miss the landing zone. Lol. I dunno. I ordered them a year ago! I didn't know they are so much more money! I still have them in a bin. I prefer Better Dry more, or rearz.

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
loadedpamperman said:
I can't deny they're a FABULOUS overnight diaper. They're comfortable, hold up very well and do just about everything an incontinent person could ask for them to do....outside of be AFFORDABLE!
I mean HOLY SHIT! These are now knocking on $5.00 EACH!!! If you make 6 figures or are single with very low living expenses that might not matter but as a disabled veteran who NEEDS to wear I find it very unlikely I'll ever be able to order these again. Even the NS Supreme price is taking me out of the market.
With as good as these are (acknowledging North Shore is an excellent company) they are NOT 2-3x as good as a Betterdry, Abena, Molicare yet they are 2-3x the cost. Something has to give in this market.
Less than $3 each with case pricing, this puppy thinks value for money is there, but definitely not for my regular / daily wear, holds too much even for this puppy! Could be more useful as overnight only diaper perhaps, or special situations.

Reactions: Edgewater and MetalDan86

Ravensteel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Fantastic diaper! You have to remember the absorbency is absolutely ridiculous. It's a great overnight and weekend diaper. Not the kind that I would wear to work however. It's a little too thick for daywear.

Muhdeee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
They don't fit me well and always leak out of the back well under capacity or at night.

Too bad, I really like how the pink ones look

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
MetalDan86 said:
I also really enjoy the MegaMax diaper and was initially blown away with how well the padding wicks. They can hold a good number of wettings with tapes that are especially strong.
And it does not break up no matter how active I get.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Ravensteel said:
Fantastic diaper! You have to remember the absorbency is absolutely ridiculous. It's a great overnight and weekend diaper. Not the kind that I would wear to work however. It's a little too thick for daywear.
I use them 24/7 for about 3 year now. Slightly larger relaxed fit pants and a belt. Then a loose fit shirt untucked. Not real Baggy clown clothes. I do sometimes use a lesser diaper or pull up. But most days prefer my MM.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Muhdeee said:
They don't fit me well and always leak out of the back well under capacity or at night.

Too bad, I really like how the pink ones look
Are you using the correct size. I had the same issue. I went from large to medium and issue solved. I weigh about 230 with a 40 in waste and using a medium. They are over sized compared to others. Once I got that better fit I have very few leaks unless I push them.
But everyone is made a bit different and some diapers just fit others better.

I LOVE NORTHSHOE AND I LOVE MEGA MAX!

It might be worth it to order a couple free samples in the size under what you was using! NS is Amazing about giving out samples and they have AMAZING customer service.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LaLoneDigi said:
My favorite plain white diaper. I love them. I want to try St8ups and Trest though.
The Trest diapers have a very soft outer plastic that the Megamax and NRU doesn't. They're very nice, and worth the 1 time splurge.

Reactions: Edgewater and LaLoneDigi

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
They are excellent but pricey.

Last edited:

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I’ve used MegaMax on a few occasions and I appreciated their endurance. Their colors and tie dye pattern adds some variety to wearing. Normally I wear Abena Abri-Form M-4s the few time that I wear disposables rather than my usual cloth contours or prefolds. The MegaMax far out preform the Abenas, but they also far out price them as well. When you figure cost per hour of wear they work out pretty close. The large landing zone for the tapes on the MegaMax are great and the tapes are much better than the Abenas. The service NorthShore provides is also top notch I just wish that they would have sales on their products more often. Wearing 24/7 for dual ic tends to get expensive so I buy my products on sale, or close out, as often as possible.

Last edited:

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Pamperboy2022 said:
I want to know what peoples thoughts on Megamax DIAPERS I do like them, they are very crinkly and thick, the diaper is very sturdy I definitely think it is in the top 5 best
I have heard of megamax before but are they expensive?