People Who Know Your'e an AB

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlweedo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Does anyone else regret the fact that you told someone or that they found out you were an AB? Sometimes I feel like certain relationships have changed too much and it makes me uncomfortable.

abdl2727

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
i have had a lot of luck with slowly opening up. i would say if anything my friends and family and have gotten closer, but like i said i got lucky.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I told my Mother, Aunt, And my best friend and his fiance about a month ago... Things have been great since. Just tonight told a group of about 10 friends and everyone was cool. All the women ate it up (as did i lol. Got some cuddle time) lol, even found out about a couple pantie and shoe fetishes the guys have lmao! Some seemed like they have heard/talked about it before. I feel a lot better now, truly nothing to hide now! All of my anxiety about my ab side has truly been in "my" head. Go for it. Your definately not the only one like this. You embrace it, your true friends/family will too.

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have been very fortunate on this so far. (I posted about it not long ago.)

But I OFTEN regret it. Not because of anything that anyone ever does, but because of the anxiety of them POSSIBLY doing something they have no reason to or I have no reason to think they will.

I was furious with a friend recently, and he texted a smart alec comment about pacifiers. I choose to not respond. I think things are OK for now.

As someone who is in leadership in school, and looking to higher elected positions for next year, it is always on the back of my mind.

It is extremely uncomfortable no doubt. But what matters is how I feel about it. I don't like it, it complicates things, but it does make me unique and gives me advantages. While it is hard for me to find someone to 'be in love' with per say, it does allow me constant girl cuddles because they are never afraid of me taking advantage of them.

It has ups and downs.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I started dating this girl I really liked almost 18 years ago and decided to tell her when things got serious! We will have our 16th anniversary this year. So glad I told her! We play some and sometimes she wonders why I'm not diapered more often! It's been a huge blessing finding her! Haven't told anyone else though.

dlweedo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have told people, and had it go both good and bad. Being an AB is not something sexual for me which makes it a little harder for me to explain. When I told my fiance about it she freaked out at first, not that I blame her. I didn't do a very good job of explaining nor was I prepared to, so most of her info came from a Google search while we were texting about the diapers and binky she found in my room :sad: Eventually she did come around though she still struggles with it on occasion. A few of my friends know, most were indifferent about it. My two best friends know and are accepting, they have even colored or watched cartoons with me sometimes. I do feel like its changed things between us, there are times when I go to them for help or comfort and don't get the response I need. Rather than responding to my more mature side, they seem at least to me to talk down to me like I'm a 4 year old. The whole situation has me confused and frustrated.

babyJared

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
everyone at my school (lol long story in the court yard getting pantsed, long story short, i yelled "I LIKE DIAPERS!!!"+

- - - Updated - - -

everyone at my school (lol long story in the court yard getting pantsed, long story short, i yelled "I LIKE DIAPERS!!!"+

dogboy

Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I told my SO from college and he was cool with it, but he's quite an amazing person. He does conflict resolution in high schools throughout the country, and he's a Fellow to the Kennedy Center. My wife knows, of course, and accepts me quite well.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Yes,

I've had a couple of SO gf that have known, my current live in gf we've been together for quite some time...

But, she knows, and sometimes helps me with little projects...

She has a 9yo son, so this has given me a new idea on building him, and me a fort this summer...

He's old enough now for that kind of stuff...and well, I'll have fun too...

If I can get up th energy to do it...

I still can't do a full Walmart trip walking...so, still use a chair most of the time.

B

P.s. I do have two friends that know of it...and I really don't care what most people think...but how often does your under where come up...

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Unfortunately or not, everyone that I really actually.. see more then once a year, knows this about me. Just because I don't have that much in person connections, and the few I do have are the types worth having where I'm close to the person and it becomes something of a, I need to share this part of myself with you. (My interest in it is non-sexual, so it's not seen to me as sharing a sexual desire with a friend, but sharing a personal part of myself that makes me who I am with a friend.)

Still, if I could I would go back and make sure my parents and siblings other then the one I trust didn't know. Just because.. it's not something they need to know. This is an ideal scenario we are talking about.. I really don't actually regret them knowing. My mom and dad, while kind to me.. have made it obvious they would prefer if I was a 'normal adult'. Just because life would be easier and they would have more in common with me, relate to me more and really be more involved in my life.

That being said, my life is pretty nice for someone whose entire family and basically all her friends know she is an adult baby. No one is really mean to me, and most people think it's cute on some level. I just really don't try to announce it to people I don't feel should know or would want to know. The only time that happened, really wasn't my fault.. so no regrets!

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I have sort of a weird dynamic with this. There are lots of people whom I've told I'm incontinent and wear diapers, but only my fiance knows about my ABDL practices as a result of it.

I certainly don't regret telling her, it's only strengthened our relationship, but I'm not sure if any of my friends or family would understand.

heybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am still figuring it out. I told my fiancée a while back and she is OK with it, but feels awkward about it. She actually asked me to refrain from visiting here and see how it goes. I humored her for a while but told her recently I am coming back on here. I think she was hoping it would go away. Part of me wishes I hadn't told, but I have to be honest with her if we are going to get married.

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer

- - - Updated - - -

dude i totally feel bad for you :( im sorry

Jsaur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've confided with a few ex GF's, my Mum and my fiancee. Each of those was kind of out of necessity to some extent.

I was hoping to talk with my prospective best-man about it. He's one of the most rational, kind and level-headed people I've ever met. My reasons for wanting to speak with him about it are quite different however. Under no circumstances do I want it to feel like a 'letting the guilt off my shoulders' thing (or something to that effect) I think I just need an understanding male perspective on it and don't really feel like I have a tete-a-tete forum in which to do that at the moment.

I've plenty of time to think about it before I next see him in any case so I'll make my mind up in due course...

C

Cherub

Part of me wishes I hadn't told, but I have to be honest with her if we are going to get married.
Dude, I can tell you from experience, if your relationship is at that stage, it is time for her to know. Trust me, years down the road this moment of being upfront with her now will be a big help to you both later on.

I told my wife back before we started dating about my liking diapers. Today we are married and starting a family. I know there are times when she has her struggles with it, but I know she appreciates the honesty from the get go.

RVCA21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A question for everyone that has told a SO.. do you think it is easier to tell them you are an adult baby with no sexual desires behind it rather than just a DL or vis-versa??

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My mum and brother know that I have a little side and have been remarkably accepting of it. The only other people who know about that side of me are ABDLs themselves, which means I doubt they'd want to bring it out into the open if our friendships ever broke down. I'm hopeful that'll never happen though - my little friends are without a doubt some of the best friends I've ever known :hug:

browne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
my mum dad sister and grandad and everyone where i mainly workwell they baby me a lot and a lot of people who i know who do farming :)

ipfreely2day

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Does anyone else regret the fact that you told someone or that they found out you were an AB? Sometimes I feel like certain relationships have changed too much and it makes me uncomfortable.

The only ones who know for sure about my DL status, are my wife and eldest son. I've not tried to keep it a secret from anyone, but neither do I just come out and blab, "Hey everybody, I love to wear and wet diapers!" That would probably get quite a reaction, I suppose, but I just do what I do and I am who I am. That is the sum of it for me.

Daikichi

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I think I hate not being able to tell others like my family more. The only two people I've told took it pretty well and I trust them not to tell, so I guess no regrets here.

Status
Not open for further replies.