People under 25, what are your thoughts on the older people here?

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm (only) 37 and read only first post, which I call a big box of shit. We older people haven't right to be as we want ?!!! Is forbidden be ABDL after 20 ?!!!
I hope not every young people think in this way, but if yes, so I feel free to be offended and call those young babies unrespectfull assholes.

May I'm not young, but I'm ABDL. And When I was young I never questioned olders, because they have experience. Is really better listen to them, is helpfull in lot of ways. I still do it and recommend the same to others.

Finally I don't give a shit about my physical age. Still feel 13...

Kaliborio

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I'm 24.

I have no problem with the older people here. Heck, I see middle-aged people as basically the backbone of the AB/DL community - never mind that tumblr has convinced us that photogenic 18-to-25-year-olds are most of our number.

I have, however, noticed that AB/DL communities, and indeed most kink and kink-adjacent communities, are generally heavily more conservative than communities in general. This is saddening for me - I don't feel conservative policy reflects a nuanced and well-informed understanding of the challenges I face, which are not uncommon ones.

Lewis Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'm older, though not quite in the age range you mentioned, in any case, you'll find that as you grow up you may find that a lot of settings where you interact with people who are considerably older to be a bit odd, a good example is when older people do the same job you do, when you're young and bright eyed and expects to have a career, then finding that some people are older and decided not to progress.

I guess ABDL is a bit different in a sense, since it's almost like a hobby, or perhaps not, do you feel just as weird when you think about the (probable) fact that your parents enjoy some rompy sex?

To me, it seems like it's just part of growing up.

WoodlandWanderer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
I have, however, noticed that AB/DL communities, and indeed most kink and kink-adjacent communities, are generally heavily more conservative than communities in general. This is saddening for me - I don't feel conservative policy reflects a nuanced and well-informed understanding of the challenges I face, which are not uncommon ones.
I'm not convinced that's true personally, not from the political discussions I've seen on here at least.

I suspect what's happenning is that a lot of the well established members of the community are older, and it's well known that older people are generally more conservative than younger people. You are probably having discussions with an older group of people who you wouldn't otherwise interact with. Even if they are about as conservative as their peers, or slightly more liberal, it may still appear to be much more conservative than you are used to.

There may also be a geographical bias online. The political centre of the US is more conservative than the political centre of Europe. If you are European then ecountering more of the US culture than you normally would could produce the same effect.

D

Deleted member 44078

The path to self discovery is different for all, for the younger people here some might not realize it was a different world back then. There was no internet or sites like this or sites like NorthShore. We were alone with our thoughts. We all now have a way to find ourselves and find people like ourselves.

Much love to you all, of all ages

PapaBear001

Come say hello to Papa Bear!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
  1. Yes I am creepy! 😊
  2. Some people grow out of it and some don't
  3. Stranger Danger was a bad Republican scare tactic of the 80s. Only one of ten children are abused by stangers. Most are abused by family, friends, caregiver, clergy, or neighbor.

So next time kids, remember, strangers have the best candy! 😄

Pamts

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
As someone who is in between young and old (29) and am just now figuring it out 🙄. I was in the same place as I was at 19 in reference to abdl just 10 years older. I’ve had to overcome a lot in that time, especially coming to terms with my gender. But I’ve also learned a lot from the old farts 🤣. They have been at it longer than we have so we don’t have to make the mistakes they did.
And to the old farts, thanks for paving the way for us younger ppl.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm now taking a creative writing course and I'm 3 times older the all the students who sit around me. I feel really weird being there. They mostly sit there and say nothing when the prof asks questions and I hate being the only one to comment. No one likes the old guy who can't shut up.

Makubird

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
As someone who is in between young and old (29) and am just now figuring it out 🙄. I was in the same place as I was at 19 in reference to abdl just 10 years older. I’ve had to overcome a lot in that time, especially coming to terms with my gender. But I’ve also learned a lot from the old farts 🤣. They have been at it longer than we have so we don’t have to make the mistakes they did.
And to the old farts, thanks for paving the way for us younger ppl.
So if ‘young’ means under 25, and 29 is ‘in between’, then someone over let’s say 33 is an ‘old fart’? :unsure:

The definition of ‘old’ changes with your own age. When I was 10, my niece (15) was ‘very old’. At 20 I couldn’t really imagine life past 30. Now (age 44) ‘old’ is 20 years away when you are entitled to reduced bus fares. At my work where many of our clients are octagenarians and nonagenarians, someone of 70 is still considered very young :D.

So, what is my point? There is hope! Life doesn’t end after 25 and you will feel young for a very long time. Only nasty thing of being an older youngster is all those pesky kids aged under 35 😁

Last edited:

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
Everyone here either is or will be 26 (or more) eventually... We'd all be better off to stop worrying about the number and focus on behavior. Anyone can be "creepy" it doesn't matter what age they are. I have been "creeped out" by 22 year olds, so it goes both ways.

Last edited:

PapaBear001

Come say hello to Papa Bear!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm now taking a creative writing course and I'm 3 times older the all the students who sit around me. I feel really weird being there. They mostly sit there and say nothing when the prof asks questions and I hate being the only one to comment. No one likes the old guy who can't shut up.
I was a dirty old man when I turned 21. 😋

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I remember when I was first asked if I wanted a senior citizen discount at our grocery store. To qualify you had to be 55 or older. 55 didn't seem that old to me at the time and now it definitely doesn't seem old. It's all relative.

Mickeymic

I usually wear diapers and sometimes wets pants
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I am in my 50s I am not interested in people below 40 I prefer people my own age or close

sallyanne

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
The OP was really quite funny in a way although more funny because of its immaturity and ignorance. A 19yo talking about 'old people' and thinking 25yo is some kind of cutoff is literally, laughable and funny in a sad kind of way.

ABDL begins in us in the early years of life and stays with us our entire lives. People older than 19 actually know that. It is not something we choose and if it were, we wouldn't choose it. We wear nappies because the regressive infant inside us will not be tamed; not by age, not by experience and not by criticism. At my age of 60, the drive is just as strong as it was when I was 8yo... or 19yo.

If the OP were by a 30yo talking about 'older people' I would choose to take offence but in a 19yo, it just sounds like someone with no life experience telling the rest of us how it i.

TheHorrorProf

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Other
I get the OP may annoy a few folks here, but honestly this thread is designed for folks under 25 IRL to share, not “old folks” (though I do find it amusing, as someone 25-30 IRL). You’re really telling me that you would want to talk about this stuff at 19 w/ 79 year olds?
Even the reasoning by the OP suggests a generational shift in post-adolescence thinking that developmental research suggests is relatively new (see: emerging adulthood). While it is valid to try and explain the commonality that exists beyond this difference, maybe this should be the last post by someone older than 25 IRL.

sallyanne

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I get the OP may annoy a few folks here, but honestly this thread is designed for folks under 25 IRL to share, not “old folks” (though I do find it amusing, as someone 25-30 IRL). You’re really telling me that you would want to talk about this stuff at 19 w/ 79 year olds?
Even the reasoning by the OP suggests a generational shift in post-adolescence thinking that developmental research suggests is relatively new (see: emerging adulthood). While it is valid to try and explain the commonality that exists beyond this difference, maybe this should be the last post by someone older than 25 IRL.
Nah... I think it is more than valid to criticise lightheartedly the silly OP. He is nothing more informative or threatening that a teenager whose experience of adult hood is ONE YEAR thinking that he is somehow different from all the generations that came before. He isnt. And when he becomes an 'oldie' at 25 he might finally realise that. IN the meantime, a bit of light-hearted mocking might be helpful as well as absolutely deserved.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Maybe the OP was/is under the age of 18 in which case, 25 might seem fairly old.

Evahasgone2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I started at twelve years old, and for me it is more of a lifestyle. Habit or addiction has lost its taste long time ago. As you get older your love of diapers will grow with you. We didn't get old overnight.

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well if it was not for us old farts, the still wet behind the ears generation would not have the quality adult diapers available today to wear, as when I was 19 I was using Pampers to make a diaper to fit myself.
I’ve had the desire to wear diapers since early childhood and had there been quality adult diapers back when I was 19 I would have switched to diapers 24/7 a lot sooner than I did.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
All of you under 25's were either still in Kindergarten or still filling baby diapers when I started full time work in a factory