People should really think of the consequences of their actions!

Fireband

The musician of many genres
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent, Carer
I had a terrible day today. I just realized I only have 4 really good friends left. Today I was out with some FORMER friends, trying to get out of the house and have some fun. Turns out these jerks were never my friends at all: after 3 years, they decide to pull the ultimate douche move. We were hanging out at a park in the middle of my town. Just talking, complaining, the usual adult male gist. I then decide to walk away from the group to take 5: BIG MISTAKE. These guys know I have a weak bladder, and they decided to weaponize it. As I was walking, the one guy I truly thought was my friend pulls the airhorn jumpscare on me. My bladder FLOODED my pants (I don't have the money for proper protection ATM). They just stood there, laughed, and gawked like I was a circus freak!

I went to confront them. I was mad. Some people were staring, but in a sympathetic way for me (I could tell those people had some humanity left). I asked the jerks what was wrong with them. They said nothing was wrong with them. They were never really my friends. They had 'befriended' me as a 'charity case' so some girls would go out with them. I didn't realize adults could still be so shallow. I just went over to a bench and cried to myself. The jerks had already left: probably to do more damage some place else.

When I got home, I just went in the basement and sobbed in my pillow like a wuss. I haven't sobbed like that since high school. My parents thought I had been exercising. Thank god my whole face gets wet when I sweat. I cried in the shower, and on my bed. I was in emotional agony. I just made myself a drink and drank my alcohol to the sound of Soundgarden playing Black Hole Sun. I wish people would realize hurting people can cause serious problems. My best friend killed himself because he was harassed for being gay.

The story does have an upside. A very nice young woman, who was not from my area (I know everyone in my township), came over and comforted me. She was about 30, and was so kind. She drove me home, and gave me a towel to sit on and dry off with (she was a swimmer apparently). She called my ex-friends savages and was very supportive. She even complimented my music...apparently she was a huge fan. She was the one that stopped that feeling of hopelessness. She didn't ask for anything in return. I really need to find some IRL people who understand incontinence and/or AB/DL. Mary, if you by some odd chance read this post: I am very great-full for your kindness. You may have saved a life today. It is true, a hello or a hug...in this case both, can go a long way and even save a life.

Please consider your actions' effect on others, not for me, but for the thousands of people who have people who care about them and lives to live. Thank you.
-Fireband

Please feel free to share your opinions

TiggyCat

An orange tabby cat furry.
Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I'm so sorry that some you thought were friends turned out to not only not be friends but turned out to be not even caring acquaintances. Keep focus on the 4 friend real friends you do have. I fee that's accually a good amount of real friends. More than many others as far as I've seen. Know you'll make new ones too. I'm glad there was something good that happened having a woman that was so nice even though she didn't even know you.

You are not "a wuss" for crying lots if you thought you are. You said "sobbed like one" so I'm unsure. It's okay and good to cry. It's good to let your feelings out that way.

I hope others consider there actions effect on others too. Fortunately most I've met, friends and others, do think about how what they do affects others. It still does hurt when run into those that don't see or worse, see but don't take responsibility for what happens if they do make a mistake that hurts others.

Know that I and others care about what happened. Hope you enjoy all the good days to come.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wow Fireband that was a bad situation; it is times like these that show if people are really your friends or not

And as you now know those weren't friends.

If I was close to you and your size I would give you some Diaps for free

I don't have many friends IRL either; I have just never been a super talkative person and mostly keep to myself.

I hope things get better, just know that I care and crying doesn't make you weak.

I don't cry often, but sometimes I cant help myself and my emotions come flooding out (I have spent days at a time before depressed and unmotivated to do anything, and sometimes crying excessively; but other times I'm excessively angry)

Chimera

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
So wait, they knew you had a bladder problem, yet they used it against you? Yeah, those guys were definitely never your friends to begin with. Anyone who uses your weaknesses against you is no friend. *Hugs*
I hope you'll come out of this situation a stronger person. We live in an evil, corrupt world and sometimes it's hard to determine who has good intentions; who wants to be your friend; and who wants to just use you. I realize this, which is why I don't get close to very many people. In the end, most people are out for their own short-term gains and rarely think about the long-term.

PapaBear001

Come say hello to Papa Bear!
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Keep going. Weak bullies will always try to find vulnerability of us strong people. I like payback but some are not up for that. It's ok to cry when you are down but don't let things keep you down! Your going to see them around town and they may laugh. Wave, smile and laugh back. If they don't get a bad reaction from you, it won't be fun for them anymore. Besides, you have thousands of friends here. 😎

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I had a terrible day today. I just realized I only have 4 really good friends left. Today I was out with some FORMER friends, trying to get out of the house and have some fun. Turns out these jerks were never my friends at all: after 3 years, they decide to pull the ultimate douche move. We were hanging out at a park in the middle of my town. Just talking, complaining, the usual adult male gist. I then decide to walk away from the group to take 5: BIG MISTAKE. These guys know I have a weak bladder, and they decided to weaponize it. As I was walking, the one guy I truly thought was my friend pulls the airhorn jumpscare on me. My bladder FLOODED my pants (I don't have the money for proper protection ATM). They just stood there, laughed, and gawked like I was a circus freak!

I went to confront them. I was mad. Some people were staring, but in a sympathetic way for me (I could tell those people had some humanity left). I asked the jerks what was wrong with them. They said nothing was wrong with them. They were never really my friends. They had 'befriended' me as a 'charity case' so some girls would go out with them. I didn't realize adults could still be so shallow. I just went over to a bench and cried to myself. The jerks had already left: probably to do more damage some place else.

When I got home, I just went in the basement and sobbed in my pillow like a wuss. I haven't sobbed like that since high school. My parents thought I had been exercising. Thank god my whole face gets wet when I sweat. I cried in the shower, and on my bed. I was in emotional agony. I just made myself a drink and drank my alcohol to the sound of Soundgarden playing Black Hole Sun. I wish people would realize hurting people can cause serious problems. My best friend killed himself because he was harassed for being gay.

The story does have an upside. A very nice young woman, who was not from my area (I know everyone in my township), came over and comforted me. She was about 30, and was so kind. She drove me home, and gave me a towel to sit on and dry off with (she was a swimmer apparently). She called my ex-friends savages and was very supportive. She even complimented my music...apparently she was a huge fan. She was the one that stopped that feeling of hopelessness. She didn't ask for anything in return. I really need to find some IRL people who understand incontinence and/or AB/DL. Mary, if you by some odd chance read this post: I am very great-full for your kindness. You may have saved a life today. It is true, a hello or a hug...in this case both, can go a long way and even save a life.

Please consider your actions' effect on others, not for me, but for the thousands of people who have people who care about them and lives to live. Thank you.
-Fireband

Please feel free to share your opinions
Firebrand-you have to realize that you can't go without protection-especially when you are in an unknown situation. Always find some type of protection and wear it. These people are not your friends but you still have to take control of the situation and be prepared for the unexpected. If you had had protection on, the issue might have still happened but you would be the only one who knew about it. Maybe carry a cup of soda or something with you that you could accidentally on purpose spill on yourself if something like this happens again.

Last edited:

Evahasgone2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Sweetie you need a big hug and kiss. I am so sorry you have friends that would do something like that. If you even consider them friends. Just stay away from people like that.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If people wanted to I could spend a little money on ABUniverse as credit for FireBand; he definitely shouldn't be without at least having decent Diapers knowing he has a weak bladder.

Slomo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Real men are secure in their manhood enough to know it's ok to cry. Only those who are trying to make it up will hold back a tear. As mentioned, you really do need to be wearing 24/7, you already know that. It should never be question if you can afford diapers, it's a question if you can afford going out, buying alcohol, have a phone, etc. As for your former friends, it's time to drop them like a dead body in the river and never speak of them again.