People Just Don't Say Anything About Your Diapers Do They?

Getting Caught in Public by Total Strangers...

• Total voters
I think most people wouldn't say something if your diaper is peeking out above your pants/shorts, but there are places I wouldn't want to have my diapers seen. One such place is when I am teaching at school. I normally dress in business casual, but there are times when we are allowed to wear jeans, like on field day, or at the last couple of weeks of school. There were some days a couple of weeks ago where I was wearing jeans, and I had to make sure I wore shirts that were long enough to stay tucked in when I would reach for something or when I was on the carpet playing games with the kids, and on field days, I had to make sure my shirts would come far enough below my waist. If any of my students saw me in diapers, they would get confused and wonder why their teacher was wearing them. The other place I have to be careful is around family.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
SecretlyABDL94 said:
For the billionth time I didn't go to the store in just a Diaper I was fully clothed! My Diaper waistband was just sticking out of my Jeans! The pictures just illustrate me getting dressed! First the Diaper, then the Jeans, then the Shirt. I'm tired of people coming after me about my pictures! I post these kind of pictures all the time whenever I try a new Diaper! It's not a crotch shot ok it's full body minus the head or legs! If I zoomed in to show just Diaper covering my crotch that would be a crotch shot! This is not a crotch shot ok! If you don't like it go somewhere else!!!!
I didn’t say you did.

What I did say is… if you’re discussing being noticed in public, why did you need to post a picture in naught but your diaper?

Last edited:
blaincorrous said:
I didn’t say you did.

What I did say is… if you’re discussing being noticed in public, why did you need to post a picture in naught but your diaper?
Because he's obviously trying to get off on it. I would just ignore him. If you don't agree with him your wrong and mean apparently

Reactions: blaincorrous
Zeke said:
“Point it out”, yes, that would be rude. Privately and tactfully advise them that their padding is showing, that would very likely be appreciated.
yes, probably. (I say that hesitantly)

• Love
Most people wouldn't point out or say anything if they saw you in a diaper unless they were wearing on themselves or wear them at home

• Love
Reactions: Abdl247, wettingagain and ABDElsa
The only time a ever tried getting caught in diapers was the time I tried getting caught by my mom but she never caught me.

• Wow
All my friends know I must wear diapers and all the other ppl well to hell with them.. It doesn't bother me

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rezzu and ABDElsa
I wear in public, but I keep it as private as possible. The only people who know I wear are you lovely people here.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and wettingagain
ChristianDiaperLover said:
The only time a ever tried getting caught in diapers was the time I tried getting caught by my mom but she never caught me.
Wow you're very very brave to try and purposely get caught by your Mom. I never wanted my Mom or any of my family or friends to find out. But so far my Best Friend, Aunt, and Dad all know because they have all walked in on me unexpectedly while engaging in my ABDL activity (not wetting/messing) just wearing a Diaper, Onesie and Sucking a Pacifier. My Nino knows too but not because he walked in on me but because I didn't realize I was signed into his eBay account on my phone when Browsing Frozen ABDL Diapers, a Winnie the Pooh Onesie and Adult Baby Bottle. So, they showed up in his browser history, and I had to apologize and explain it to him. Luckily none of them have a problem with it though! 😊 So, now the only 2 in my close circle that don't know are my Mom and my younger Sister.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
SecretlyABDL94 said:
Wow you're very very brave to try and purposely get caught by your Mom. I never wanted my Mom or any of my family or friends to find out. But so far my Best Friend, Aunt, and Dad all know because they have all walked in on me unexpectedly while engaging in my ABDL activity (not wetting/messing) just wearing a Diaper, Onesie and Sucking a Pacifier. My Nino knows too but not because he walked in on me but because I didn't realize I was signed into his eBay account on my phone when Browsing Frozen ABDL Diapers, a Winnie the Pooh Onesie and Adult Baby Bottle. So, they showed up in his browser history, and I had to apologize and explain it to him. Luckily none of them have a problem with it though! 😊 So, now the only 2 in my close circle that don't know are my Mom and my younger Sister.
My parents found out by finding one of my wet diapers in the trash. Rookie mistake on my part. They also found my diaper stash. I haven’t since tried getting caught by my mom only if my little side is being very intense and the feeling that I really want my mom to see me in my abdl diapers. Mostly it would probably be a bad Idea but I always wondered what she would say about the ABDL diaper. She hasn’t seen my abdl diapers before at least I think she hasn’t.

• Wow
I do wear the big abdl type diapers for the fun of wearing in public, but I would be horrified if I ran into someone I know while out wearing. I would be so scared they would notice. So far the couple of times I have worn in public I was not looking to expose myself so i made sure my shirt was long enough to cover my waistband and I made sure my shorts covered my diaper.

• Love
I just got home from running errands, if I’m out of the house for extended periods of time I need to wear a diaper. So I was wearing a NorthShore supreme diaper, my pants were a little snug, but not tight, and was wearing a long shirt. I bent over to get some coffee, and one of the employees was behind me(didn’t know at the time). I know my shirt didn’t ride up to expose my diaper, but when I saw her, even through a mask I could tell she was smiling. She didn’t say anything, I said hello, and she kept walking. Once I got home, I went to a mirror and bent over to the level I was. There was a noticeable diaper outline. It doesn’t really bother me, and I was not purposefully trying to show, but I’m pretty sure I was just caught. I go to that store a lot, I guess I’ll see if I get any looks/comments next time. Hope not, I’m on a first name basis with most of the employees, this girl is relatively new.

Last edited:
  • Love
BLtheDL said:
I just got home from running errands, if I’m out of the house for extended periods of time I need to wear a diaper. So I was wearing a NorthShore supreme diaper, my pants were a little snug, but not tight, and was wearing a long shirt. I bent over to get some coffee, and one of the employees was behind me(didn’t know at the time). I know my shirt didn’t ride up to expose my diaper, but when I saw her, even through a mask I could tell she was smiling. She didn’t say anything, I said hello, and she kept walking. Once I got home, I went to a mirror and bent over to the level I was. There was a noticeable diaper outline. It doesn’t really bother me, and I was not purposefully trying to show, but I’m pretty sure I was just caught. I go to that store a lot, I guess I’ll see if I get any looks/comments next time. Hope not, I’m on a first name basis with most of the employees, this girl is relatively new.
Hopefully things don't go bad for you at the coffee place next time you go.

BLtheDL said:
i hear you. I hope it didn't bother you much. I'm just a diaper lover and i'm very shy at wearing in public. I'm not sure how I would respond if someone saw my diaper. As I said - I don't have to wear them. I'm not sure how I would be able to explain to anyone why I do. I don't want to say I'm ic when I'm not. I hope all goes well with the coffee shop- I'm sure it will. I think for myself, I have to figure out a way of being brave.

I also think; there are more people out there that have to wear diapers and I think our society has to adjust and get used to it. There is no need to judge others. We live longer, the "baby boomers" are alot older and there are alot of them and they're still very active, but that doesn't mean they don't have certain health issues. Also, there are a lot of people that have had accidents between the age of 20- 50 that have to wear diapers -they have no choice. It's not their fault they have to wear diapers (they survived their accident and it's good they are alive- we should just never judge others)

• Love
Reactions: BLtheDL and ABDElsa
wettingagain said:
i hear you. I hope it didn't bother you much. I'm just a diaper lover and i'm very shy at wearing in public. I'm not sure how I would respond if someone saw my diaper. As I said - I don't have to wear them. I'm not sure how I would be able to explain to anyone why I do. I don't want to say I'm ic when I'm not. I hope all goes well with the coffee shop- I'm sure it will. I think for myself, I have to figure out a way of being brave.

I also think; there are more people out there that have to wear diapers and I think our society has to adjust and get used to it. There is no need to judge others. We live longer, the "baby boomers" are alot older and there are alot of them and they're still very active, but that doesn't mean they don't have certain health issues. Also, there are a lot of people that have had accidents between the age of 20- 50 that have to wear diapers -they have no choice. It's not their fault they have to wear diapers (they survived their accident and it's good they are alive- we should just never judge others)
Very well said!

Reactions: BLtheDL
wettingagain said:

Thank you, no it doesn’t bother me anymore that I need protection, I’ve been dealing with it for almost 20 years. And it wasn’t a coffee shop, it was rite-aid. I was just there, and so was she. We didn’t have any interaction, it was busy, and she was at a register, and I ended up at another. Nothing out of the ordinary, but would like to see her interaction with me. Even as a gay man, I find her very pretty, and attractive.

Reactions: wettingagain
Back