People Just Don't Say Anything About Your Diapers Do They?

Getting Caught in Public by Total Strangers...

• Total voters
Dlaboy4321 said:
I did it today. I live in a neighborhood outside of the people I know. Pretty sure everyone at my Safeway ( local grocery store) knows that I wear diapers. I know that all the girls at Starbucks know. They snicker and are super kind and sweet about it. I guess im the lonely diaper boy that comes in for coffee. I live in the city so i guess I'm just a part of what it is. I am a regular. I always get that look. And smile. Young people are way more excepting about about alternative lifest'm a big tipper I'm sure that helps. I'm a ride a Lyft driver. I get alot of men in drag or just wearing women's shoes.they just want to be how they feel. Just like diapers. . It's not something that I do every day. I do sometimes though. when I bend to pick something up you will see my diaper. I pull my shorts low and my diaper is obvious. I'm sure most people assume that I have some sort of a problem. And I do. I have had numerous accidents in diapers and without. I'm a driver. No place to pee or the other. Anyways I don't feel bad about other people seeing that I am in a diaper. They get a little laugh and my friends will never know. I like it it alot. You just have to be careful. I took my pants off today in a parking lot, walked around my car just a diaper and a tee-shirt shirt. I guess it's just the weird thrilll. I have done so much more
How exciting! You're really living it up and getting all the thrills! Good for you! You only live once right?! I once drove home from the grocery store with no pants just a Diaper!

SecretlyABDL94 said:
I didn't share a crotch shot! What are you talking about?!
Your original post has diapered crotch shot

Dlaboy4321 said:
Hey secretlyAbdl94 I live in Denver too
I actually live in Pueblo but still Colorado but that's awesome! Hard to find Colorado ABDLs on her sometimes.

boostergold said:
Your original post has diapered crotch shot
It's only a crotch shot if it's just the Diaper from the crotch but you can still see my torso and arms! Not a crotch shot!

Last edited:
SecretlyABDL94 said:
It's only a crotch shot if it's just the Diaper from the crotch but you can still see my torso and arms! Not a crotch shot!
eb64d84ba218396f37c3106cd0c0fa3d.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: Zeke, blaincorrous, Landro and 1 other person
What is this with the croch shot in diapers. Probably the least offensive thing I've seen on the internet. And I'm not sure anyone is doing it And why not? We are all wearing diapers This is obviously a huge part of our lives. This isn't a sex site. It's a lifestyle sight. And everyone on here is wearing diapers. Show it. be happy. This is pretty much the only place in in the world you can talk about your life in diapers. Yes we are freaks. There is no club for us.. We are not LGBYQ because it's totally different. It's a weird fetish that will never go away. Can we please accept it. Thanks glad to be back. More to come in like 10 seconds
SecretlyABDL94 said:
I didn't share a crotch shot! What are you talking about?!

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: Sgdlboy, blaincorrous, Curiositykilledthecat and 1 other person
Dlaboy4321 said:
What is this with the croch shot in diapers. Probably the least offensive thing I've seen on the internet. And I'm not sure anyone is doing it And why not? We are all wearing diapers This is obviously a huge part of our lives. This isn't a sex site. It's a lifestyle sight. And everyone on here is wearing diapers. Show it. be happy. This is pretty much the only place in in the world you can talk about your life in diapers. Yes we are freaks. There is no club for us.. We are not LGBYQ because it's totally different. It's a weird fetish that will never go away. Can we please accept it. Thanks glad to be back. More to come in like 10 seconds
Yeah exactly IDK what the heck is problem is! I'm ignoring him and I reported his ass!!!

• Sad
Reactions: blaincorrous
SecretlyABDL94 said:
How exciting! You're really living it up and getting all the thrills! Good for you! You only live once right?! I once drove home from the grocery store with no pants just a Diaper!
I know. Why not? That's how I feel. That was pretty brave going to the store in just a diaper. What happend next? I get scared sometimes and put on my pants. I have so many experiences, just don't want to bore about it. 90% of the time I'm pretty normal.What a weird thing.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa
Dlaboy4321 said:
I know. Why not? That's how I feel. That was pretty brave going to the store in just a diaper. What happend next? I get scared sometimes and put on my pants. I have so many experiences, just don't want to bore about it. 90% of the time I'm pretty normal.What a weird thing.
No I wasn't in the store in just a Diaper. I pulled my pants down to my ankles when I got in the car. I went to an empty parking lot next to King's where a restaurant closed so, there were absolutely no cars or people to see me pull my pants down in the car. Afterwards I just made the 5 minute drive home with my Diaper exposed but no one would be able to see into my car on the road. The only ones who might've were big rig truck drivers towering above me next to me at a stoplight but luckily I didn't encounter any.

I've been caught out by cashiers a couple of times. Ages ago (this had to be about 1979), I had ordered some adult cloth diapers at Sears and had them held at the catalog desk at the store. When I went to pick it up, a young clerk (not much older than me), insisted on opening up the outer opaque package (Sears pretty much always wrapped up small catalog orders in this black paper stuff) to make sure it was OK. I suspect she was just curious what an adult diaper looked like, but I was mortified at the time. These days I'd have indulged her curiosity more.

I remember when Attends first hit the market and I'm checking out in one of these megachain pharmacies and this was before everything ran on barcodes. The clerk picks up the package and shouts over to the next cashier, "Is there sales tax on these?" I about wanted to die.

Years later I was in a chain pharmacy (probably RiteAid). I grabbed a bag of Depend briefs (the old ugly green kind) and a box of Chubs (these are baby wipes that came in a lego-style box, I had a lot of these). As I'm checking out the clerk mindlessly asks how old my baby was. I pointed at the Depend package and told her that both items were for me. She was probably as embarrassed as I had been in the Sears incident.

• Wow
willnotwill said:
I've been caught out by cashiers a couple of times. Ages ago (this had to be about 1979), I had ordered some adult cloth diapers at Sears and had them held at the catalog desk at the store. When I went to pick it up, a young clerk (not much older than me), insisted on opening up the outer opaque package (Sears pretty much always wrapped up small catalog orders in this black paper stuff) to make sure it was OK. I suspect she was just curious what an adult diaper looked like, but I was mortified at the time. These days I'd have indulged her curiosity more.

I remember when Attends first hit the market and I'm checking out in one of these megachain pharmacies and this was before everything ran on barcodes. The clerk picks up the package and shouts over to the next cashier, "Is there sales tax on these?" I about wanted to die.

Years later I was in a chain pharmacy (probably RiteAid). I grabbed a bag of Depend briefs (the old ugly green kind) and a box of Chubs (these are baby wipes that came in a lego-style box, I had a lot of these). As I'm checking out the clerk mindlessly asks how old my baby was. I pointed at the Depend package and told her that both items were for me. She was probably as embarrassed as I had been in the Sears incident.
Dang sorry to hear that.

@SecretlyABDL94, @Dlaboy4321
Because there is a rule against diapered crotch shots outside of discussions related to reviewing diapers or their fit.
Crotch shots are pictures that show exclusively, or primarily, someone's diaper. You're welcome to use them as part of a product review, or to show a diaper's fit. Outside of that, posting them is discouraged. Don't use one as your forum avatar, or upload many of them.
Funny enough, "Crotch shot" does not provide an instructive description about how "crotchy" the picture has to be. So, I would interpret those images under the "primarily" condition. I think your trying to rules-lawyer your way out of this by claiming arms and torso.

If you only posted the clothed pictures to show what you would be like in public... you know, the on-topic content relevant to this thread... people would be a lot more forgiving. But if you're going out to the store in nothing but a diaper, I doubt we would hear from you again before seeing you plastered all over social media.

And outside the rules here, we have rules in our society about exposing people to your kinks outside of their consent. I think you've already been beaten over the head with this principle by others in this thread, but I think you're being selfish and dangerously carefree by ignoring those concerns.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: jcwilliams343, Petr89, boostergold and 2 others
Peesalot said:
I would simply surmise that most people are polite and would never consider saying anything to a stranger they know nothing about. Even though I'm a DL, I would never say anything to a stranger if I saw their diaper exposed. They may not know it's showing and might become embarrassed. If they're wearing due to being ic, the last thing they need is someone drawing attention to them.
If I saw someone’s diaper showing I would probably try to find a tactful way of letting them know. I know that I would appreciate it if someone were to do so for me if my padding was showing. Though I’m a DL I don’t believe that I would enjoy having anyone see my diapers or plastic pants. This could be because I wear due to IC and though I’m not ashamed of my need to wear I don’t publicize it.

• Love
Slip92 said:
In my experience, you’re more likely to get caught/noticed in a medical nappy as opposed to an ABDL nappy, which could be easily mistaken for underwear by the unassuming eye.
A bright green/purple/blue medical nappy is far more obvious to an onlooker!
I’m not sure if that holds true with my tie dyed MegaMax or my bright yellow PEVA diaper cover over my cloth diaper.

• Love
OriginalWetone said:
I have a problem with the whole concept of being "caught" and it comes from the many years and much greater time I've spent cross-dressing. Using the term "caught" signifies that we're doing something illegal, or at the least, something wrong. I don't believe we are. What we're doing is unusual, different from the norm, but harms no one.
So I use the term, "Discovered" instead of caught, as in, "Has anyone discovered you wear diapers?"
Fish that get “caught“ in a net or trying to get supper really aren’t doing anything “wrong“. Don’t think that switching out discovered for caught would help them much. Just jerking your chain.

Last edited:
  • Love
Zeke said:
If I saw someone’s diaper showing I would probably try to find a tactful way of letting them know. I know that I would appreciate it if someone were to do so for me if my padding was showing. Though I’m a DL I don’t believe that I would enjoy having anyone see my diapers or plastic pants. This could be because I wear due to IC and though I’m not ashamed of my need to wear I don’t publicize it.
I'll stand corrected regarding someone being ic not wanting attention drawn to them. I guess the correct thing to do might be to very quietly, as to not draw attention, tell the person their diaper is showing. If they are ic, they can take care of it as they want. If they are a DL, then they can suffer the humiliation/thrill/etc. of being caught. Thanks for the view of someone ic.

• Love
Reactions: ABDElsa and Zeke
wettingagain said:
I agree. Most people will be very polite if they see a diaper as there are a number of people that are incontinent. Individuals that are incontinent have no choice in the matter and it is very unfair and rude for others to purposedly point it out to others. I'm a DL only, never have worn a diaper in public and never plan to. As a DL I get to choose (not everybody gets to).
“Point it out”, yes, that would be rude. Privately and tactfully advise them that their padding is showing, that would very likely be appreciated.

• Love
Reactions: wettingagain and ABDElsa
blaincorrous said:
@SecretlyABDL94, @Dlaboy4321
Because there is a rule against diapered crotch shots outside of discussions related to reviewing diapers or their fit.

Funny enough, "Crotch shot" does not provide an instructive description about how "crotchy" the picture has to be. So, I would interpret those images under the "primarily" condition. I think your trying to rules-lawyer your way out of this by claiming arms and torso.

If you only posted the clothed pictures to show what you would be like in public... you know, the on-topic content relevant to this thread... people would be a lot more forgiving. But if you're going out to the store in nothing but a diaper, I doubt we would hear from you again before seeing you plastered all over social media.

And outside the rules here, we have rules in our society about exposing people to your kinks outside of their consent. I think you've already been beaten over the head with this principle by others in this thread, but I think you're being selfish and dangerously carefree by ignoring those concerns.
For the billionth time I didn't go to the store in just a Diaper I was fully clothed! My Diaper waistband was just sticking out of my Jeans! The pictures just illustrate me getting dressed! First the Diaper, then the Jeans, then the Shirt. I'm tired of people coming after me about my pictures! I post these kind of pictures all the time whenever I try a new Diaper! It's not a crotch shot ok it's full body minus the head or legs! If I zoomed in to show just Diaper covering my crotch that would be a crotch shot! This is not a crotch shot ok! If you don't like it go somewhere else!!!!

Reactions: FishDL
My previous post may have given some people the wrong idea - I did not say that OP was walking around in just a diaper in public. It was a metaphor.

I was trying to tell people to be mindful and considerate when wearing publicly themselves.

I don't think OP has done anything wrong in this regard, and I also did not mean to stir any hate/accusations his way.

• Love
FishDL said:
My previous post may have given some people the wrong idea - I did not say that OP was walking around in just a diaper in public. It was a metaphor.

I was trying to tell people to be mindful and considerate when wearing publicly themselves.

I don't think OP has done anything wrong in this regard, and I also did not mean to stir any hate/accusations his way.
It's alright it's not your fault. Most people on here are very nice but some are kind of mean. Just the reality.

Back