• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

People are so nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
So today I went to a medical supply store near where I live. When I went there they didn't have the brand I wanted in the size I wanted so they gave me two 12 packs of Kendall wings. They may not be that great but hey, 24 free diapers.

I did buy some babykins plastic pants.

bob111

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Cool. They have good customer service.

Where I go, they only give unlimited samples, but whole bags.

E

Elli

That was really cool of them.

Talking about medical supply shops and sizing, I had a problem one time with the staff thinking Maxi meant large, when it's a measure of absorbency. D'oh.

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
First off, I would like to say that is indeed awesome. *Sigh* If only the people around my area were so generous with diapers and the like.

Slightly deviating off topic, and I certainly hope that I shan't derail this thread, but two things regarding those Babykins plastic pants:
What size are they? Around a baby diaper size 6, bigger?
Where can you get them?

Sorry for shifting focus, but I was this and became very intrigued. Once again, that was quite awesome.

Kiani

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Other
You lucky duck! I think that you should become a reliable customer there, they seem very nice and caring. I hope you like your new diapers as well as free plastic pants.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I called a medical supply store that's right down the road the other day... the lady on the phone was very nice. We talked about diapers for about 10 minutes... the brands they carry, etc. I want to stop by there and try out what they carry... but they are only open 9-5 M-F... which is gonna be hard to do.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Geez, so amicable! You're lucky.

ScubaSteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
First off, I would like to say that is indeed awesome. *Sigh* If only the people around my area were so generous with diapers and the like.

Slightly deviating off topic, and I certainly hope that I shan't derail this thread, but two things regarding those Babykins plastic pants:
Where can you get them?

Sorry for shifting focus, but I was this and became very intrigued. Once again, that was quite awesome.

The babykins plastic pants are made for adults so they are bigger than a baby diaper size 6.

You can order them online here Baby Cloth Diapers, Adult Diapers, Cloth Diapers, Adult Incontinence Products, Babies, Online Store

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I had a similar experience at a medical supply store in Houston. I went in asking about different incontinence products and ended up walking out with two bags full of samples of various products. Very nice people, and I bought my first Molicares from them.

babyboy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Where can you get them?
They come in sizes from baby to XL adult, I wear the XL adult plastic pants (I order right from babykins themselfs) and I have a 40" waist. And even the adult sizes have babies prints on them, I believe they are AB aware and friendly. The only sizes that I know of that don't come in babyish prints are the "youth" sizes, the sizes parents might buy for their older then toddler children that might still need them for medical reasons and/or bedwetting.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Very smart on their part; they have a customer for life now. I know I'd definitely go there for my needs if they treated me like that. You found a rarity. I'm jealous. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.