• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Penis Enlargement $5.99 Sample Pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Ohai. I r b4x, idk for how long i'll stay cause'im liek busy with yout00b stoof having 1000 something subscribers and all, lol.

lol, misleading titles are fun.

EmmEmmThree

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
God damn you, I want my Penis Enlargement. I stole my mom's credit card any everything.

lol, welcome back.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Bah, that didn't work well. I bought those bills, and look at what happened:
enlargement.jpg

Does that look stupid or what? I want my money back!

Oh, and welcome back!

Peachy

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
And here I was thinking I'd get to use my uber-1337 mod powerz at only 10:15 in the morning. Welcome back. :)

--Danny :ninja:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
lol, I wonder how many people that clicked this got dissapointed.

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Ohai. I r b4x, idk for how long i'll stay cause'im liek busy with yout00b stoof having 1000 something subscribers and all, lol.

lol, misleading titles are fun.

Doesn't a post with this much general 4chanity generally activate a program on the server which sends a packet to a network-enabled emergency alert system wired directly into moo's house to trip the alarm? Even if it is a false alarm. Heh. Maybe it was just one meme short of that or something. XD

Either way, congrats, you have more balls than I would ever have, to pull a stunt like that [and to get away with it too :laugh:]!

EmmEmmThree

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Doesn't a post with this much general 4chanity generally activate a program on the server which sends a packet to a network-enabled emergency alert system wired directly into moo's house to trip the alarm? Even if it is a false alarm. Heh. Maybe it was just one meme short of that or something. XD
I think after the 9001st time the alarm was tripped he got the service cancelled ;)

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I saw this thread and thought [deep manly voice]Surely I don't need to read this thread[/deep manly voice], but I didn't have anything better to do. ;).

Welcome back.

E

Elli

:: 'lol, I wonder how many people that clicked this got dissapointed.' - EpicPie

I was disappointed.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
:: 'lol, I wonder how many people that clicked this got dissapointed.' - EpicPie

I was disappointed.

HAHA how were YOU disappointed? :biggrin: :laugh:

Nice ta meetcha EpicPie ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.