Peeing

KitsuneFox said:
The neurologist gave me the generic diagnosis of " Neurogenic Bladder " ... to oversimplify things, I have a condition that causes my nerves to slowly degrade over time.

I was told I have non neurogenic neurogenic bladder. Still don’t fully understand. I’ve done some research. I really want to know what causes my incontinence.

Although I wear diapers due to being incontinent, I love wetting my diapers

It does feel good to pee in the diaper, but I have to force since I can only wear in the morning. I wish there was a way for me to be able to relax and let go

Reactions: fluffyfox828
It's so comforting to pee into a diaper, then enjoy its warmth for a while! I love to wet in church during Mass, but I don't know when that's going to be happening again!

Reactions: shytweenie
highabsorbancy said:
It does feel good to pee in the diaper, but I have to force since I can only wear in the morning. I wish there was a way for me to be able to relax and let go
Same ... one day

Peeing feels good and relaxing inside or outside diaper. I think I drink a lot more water than other people. We'll never be dehydrated as a group :LOL:

I love the feeling of flooding my diaper and making it swell up when i go pee pee it feels so good

I truly enjoy wetting my diaper, especially at work or in public. The initial release of bladder pressure, the warmth and wetness, the diaper expansion, and the emotional comfort, convenience, and naughtiness makes my work less stressful. The feeling of slowly wetting my diaper while in a meeting is so enjoyable. I just have to be aware of my diaper capacity to avoid press out leaks on the back of my pants with a tell-tale crescent wet stain. This happened a few times at work but fortunately my sport coat or untucked shirt covered the wet stain until it dried while I changed into a dry diaper in the privacy of my office. I can usually get through the day with one diaper that gets pretty wet during the day without leaking, but I always have a spare diaper in my brief case for the occasional press out leaks.

Reactions: chamberpot
Peepeegirl said:
Why’s peeing so relaxing does anyone feel this way too?

Yes! I have felt this way every single time I have used a diaper/pull up or a make shift diaper. Having the control on when to let go and when to hold it, feeling the warmth of the pee fill my diaper, feeling the leaks (small and large) if it gets too wet and then feeling completely relaxed once I am done. I often lay in bed for a little while afterward. Sometimes I fall asleep and when I wake up I go again and then get up and change back into something presentable. I have always used diapers to “wet the bed” but here fairly recently I think I may see what other situations I can get away with.

I enjoy flooding the diaper as much as everyone else, but what I like more is releasing every time I feel the urge or the pressure on my bladder building. It's fun to pee often, just little leaks here and there, and then tell myself that it's a good thing I'm wearing a diaper because there goes some more dribbles and I'd have wet pants right now without them. It's that sensation you get when you pee, and then remain relaxed and don't "close off" your urethral sphincter, but leave it open - that is what feels really good.

I don't wear diapers too often so normally I'm subconsciously holding my bladder closed all day, so it feels good to practice holding it open for as long as I can.

Reactions: CLPP and erinwinters
Back