Peeing while driving

Seth17

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Are any of y’all able to pee and drive. I’m having a hard time sitting down and going any advice.

I have tried it a couple of times but I had to be intentional about peeing and I did put a booster in just in case. Once you have wet your diaper, you have to make sure it doesn't distract you from driving.

Just like peeing in your diaper when you first start takes practice so do peeing while driving. It’s typically one of the last things to master because your body is moving and your body posture puts a lot of pressure on the muscles that hold urine in. One tip slightly lift your bottom up off the seat and that should help.
You’re driving so be careful and pay attention to the right things. It will happen if your committed to diaper training.

Reactions: NeilwearsNappies
Go little and often. Consciously think about letting it out every few mins, rather than waiting until you "need" to go as you would if you were using the potty. A slow, constant dribble is better than flooding - your nappy will wick a lot better too.

I love being padded for a long drive.

Reactions: chamberpot, Deleted member 55019, Fiammaverde and 2 others
What I find helps me is setting the cruise control so that my right leg can relax. That helps me a lot. Then I can also use both legs to lift myself off the seat just enough to relieve some pressure off your muscles as Ehorton mentioned above.

--Goss

Last edited:
So dribbling is better than flooding? I have always waited till I can’t hold it no more and pee all at once

Seth17 said:
So dribbling is better than flooding? I have always waited till I can’t hold it no more and pee all at once
Depends on if you want to mitigate leaks or not. I prefer to "dribble" as you say, but I also just got myself some PUL pants so that I can flood the diapers I am trying out without fear off leaks. Do whatever you prefer really.

--Goss

I took a while to get the hang of this like others raising myself up a little helps and little and often is also great advice!

I used to always wet myself while driving long distance, I would not be diapered and I would just let out little dribbles just enough to stay really damp, I always had the windows down and the heat in south texas was enough to keep me from really showing wet. Sooner or latter I would have to really let go and would stop and pee along the roadside but not empty out so that i could continue my dribbling soon after. "accidently" wet my pants my whole life, diapers make it so much easier now

Reactions: NeilwearsNappies
I used to be able to wet anytime any place, loved to wet while driving, but the last two years I almost have to be perfectly still to wet???

Seth17 said:
As @Gossamer77 said, if you want to leak, flood. It will also not wick well, meaning you'll not use your nappy fully. I also don't get why you'd want to be uncomfy - for me wearing nappies is all about comfort, both physical and emotional. So just let it go when you feel even the slightest urge!

Reactions: chamberpot
Practice while the car is parked, and then work your way up from there.

I can do this somewhat subconsciously, but at some point it registers that I'm wet and I'll start retaining again until I'm stopped and my bladder will empty as a flood.

Seth17 said:
Are any of y’all able to pee and drive. I’m having a hard time sitting down and going any advice.
You're just not used to peeing while sitting. Practice when you can, and give it time. It's harder to go while you're in motion, so start with when parked. Might be easier without the engine running even.

Keep in mind sitting greatly reduces diaper capacity, so wear something thicker if you can, and make sure your diaper is fitting comfortably loose. Point down.

I potty in my diapers whenever I'm driving around and never found it a problem. My girlfriend often encourages me to finish if she thinks I'm going potty. She thinks I make a potty face. I always wear cloth diapers and rubber pants that are very absorbent and have never had a problem with leaking on the car seat.

i've done it before but i had to go in little dribbles.

Lift you bum when you need to pee it takes the pressure off (try while parked) over time you will get use to it and will pee with out an issue while sitting and driving even with bladder issues it takes a while to get use to peeing in the car.

Just make sure you dont get close to the satiation point when you in the car as its a pain to have a leak happen when your peeing and you cant stop it and your car seat keeps getting wetter:)

Reactions: Deleted member 55019
The d seat is the one and only place/situation where my body refuses to pee!!!

Back