Peeing Sitting/Laying Down

WetDiapers247

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
OK, so I love wetting my diapers (like most lol), but can only seem to do it while standing up. Makes sense... haven't peed any other way since I was originally in diapers. But is there any way to get yourself to pee sitting/laying down?? Thx!!

there are a ton of this thread and always the answer is just practice, practice, practice. maybe you could try starting to pee while hovering above a chair and then sit down?

(p.s. do you take constructive criticism on the avatar lol)

chaochai said:
there are a ton of this thread and always the answer is just practice, practice, practice. maybe you could try starting to pee while hovering above a chair and then sit down?

Definitely practice yes. But it'll always be more normal peeing upright for me.

Reactions: WetDiapers247
It just comes easier the more and more you try. Nowadays it's super easy for me to wet sitting down, though I don't remember anything specific I did to achieve that...maybe just consistently pee sitting down, whether in a diaper or a toilet.

I still can't really wet lying down, but I haven't really tried as hard at that one.

Practice definitely. I can now go in any position when awake or asleep

chaochai said:

That's a good idea!

Yeah, sure, what's up?

It's just about sticking with it been diaperd 24 /7 for like nearly 7 months . This last week I've been wetting while asleep . Just takes time .
Just remember it's up to you how far you want to go with wetting you may get diaper dependent and it can be costly .

Reactions: Diaper44, chiaochai and WetDiapers247
I don't to seem to have ever had a problem going potty in my diapers, whether laying down, sitting or standing. Until 17 I woke up every morning in wet diapers and usually had no recollection of wetting them during night. Sometime I would wet in the evening before going to bed sitting with my sisters watching tv. Decades later, I still wet my diapers several times a day, sometimes while standing doing chores around the house or just walking around stores or hiking with my SO. Always potty in my diapers watching a movie or tv, or driving or having dinner at a restaurant. Love to wet my diapers while lying down in bed, or lounging at he pool, or just resting my head on my fiancee's lap and feel my pee running down my pee-pee and pooling between my cheeks.

Reactions: wettingagain and chrischrischris
Everyday Kai will either be laying on his stomach or sitting on his beanbag playing minecraft on his xbox. For those who do not know me, Kai is my Adult Baby who lives with my full-time.. He normally pee's and poops while laying on his stomach.

Reactions: Rezzu and chrischrischris
I'm completely urinary incontinent and depending on how i sit and what chair, i simply cannot pee, only when I tilt the pelvis a bit backwards or lift my butt it all comes out. But otherwise it is blocked and builds up. So it's normal for people to have issues going while sitting. It's not just conditioning, it's also pose and surface. Just don't push hard, that's not healthy. If it won't come, deep breathing and relax, lift your butt gently until it starts and sit back down leaning back a little

Reactions: chiaochai and WetDiapers247
Forgot laying down: just breath deeply with lower abdomen muscles to relax pelvis. This advice comes from physiotherapist.
When breathing in, hold breath for 3 second and then breathe out, keep left hand on chest to make sure it doesn't move. Keep doing until you feel the urge and gently let go

Reactions: wettingagain and WetDiapers247
winterheart01 said:
Forgot laying down: just breath deeply with lower abdomen muscles to relax pelvis. This advice comes from physiotherapist.
When breathing in, hold breath for 3 second and then breathe out, keep left hand on chest to make sure it doesn't move. Keep doing until you feel the urge and gently let go
Appreciate it!!

I find it easy. Just lie down in bed. Watch t.v. or play Nintendo. Read a book. Etc.. when you need to go , really need to go , you will . Just a little at first , in dribbles . And after a while you will just release. Just relax.. it's very exciting at first.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and WetDiapers247
Try practicing wetting sitting/ lying down a bit in the bath tub. The warm water helps relax things. Your mind also knows that it’s a safe place to let go.

Reactions: AJFan2020 and WetDiapers247
Hell I wish I had that issue I can probably fall asleep on my head and still wake up wet🤣 bending down or sneezing I can guarentee I'll lose some control though lol

• Haha
Practice is key! And, I am fairly certain your avatar might break some rule somewhere. I put a human as my avatar and was chewed out pretty good.

WetDiapers247 said:
OK, so I love wetting my diapers (like most lol), but can only seem to do it while standing up. Makes sense... haven't peed any other way since I was originally in diapers. But is there any way to get yourself to pee sitting/laying down?? Thx!!
You could try sitting on the toilet to pee. That way you could get practice. Then progress to sitting on the toilet whilst wearing a nappy and then eventually sat somewhere other than the toilet.

Lostboy123 said:
You could try sitting on the toilet to pee. That way you could get practice. Then progress to sitting on the toilet whilst wearing a nappy and then eventually sat somewhere other than the toilet.
Great idea!

xtrabulk said:
Practice is key! And, I am fairly certain your avatar might break some rule somewhere. I put a human as my avatar and was chewed out pretty good.
Ah good to know, will change it!

WetDiapers247 said:
It took a little practice for me to get completely comfortable peeing when I was sitting or laying down. What finally helped was to just tell myself it was ok to pee myself when and where ever I wanted. Since I love to pee in any position it became easy for me. Hope it works for you, it's given me alot of pleasure.

Reactions: WetDiapers247, chrischrischris and Diaper44
Back