Peeing Often?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
How often do you guys ( and girls ) pee per day...I am asking cause I pee over 10 times a day most days and its really bothersome to go this much

adaffme149

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Ehh... You should have that checked out, I think... Either way, better safe than sorry. It could be [and this is just a random thought] prostate problems/cancer... But I doubt it's cancer of the prostate, if anything probably just a way less serious issue.

thedlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Depends on how much I drink in a day, I mean on a normal day I pee maybe 4-5 times, but if I'm padded up then I seem to pee more, cause I dont pee as much at one time lol

Gaybee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I pee around 4 times a day at least. Then as babydia said when i'm padded it's a lot more since it's less quantity

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Aroudn 5-6 time a day. unless I'm drinking ALLOT.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
1-2 times a day.(that is with drinking a lot of stuff.) But if I has mah booz I piss around 14-18 times.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Six or seven times. Frequent urination, though, is not usually an issue unless it's accompanied with pain, discomfort, blood, or extremely odd discoloration. While I'm not a doctor, FL, and can't give anything like a medical suggestion, how long has this been going on? Do you drink a lot? While it may be bothersome, changing how frequently you urinate may merely be a matter of regulating your fluid intake.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Every 2-3 hours on normal days. So you do the math. I think the main factor is bladder size and training. I reckon you can train your bladder to hold more over time, maybe I just never learned to do so? :confused:

Peachy

S

secretdl26

I pee about 4-8 times a day depending on my level of exercise and water intake.
I think the frequency is on a person-to-person basis, but if you are going in excess of once every 1-2 hours there could be a problem.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Maybe 4 times a day unless I'm drinking more to have a "fun evening". If you are thirsty a lot, drinking more and peeing more, I would be concerned as it's a symptom of diabetes. Since you have congenital heart disease, I'm sure your doctors are on top of things, however, along with many blood tests? If you are concerned, tell them, because your health is important.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Wait a minute bro.

Aren't you diapered 24/7?

Being diapered does effect capacity and frequency... I can wet three times in an hour easily. I don't even try to count how many times a day I wet.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
to DF: yes i am...but i cheat and use the bathroom most of the time as i cant afford changing after each time

In reply to how much a drink a day? About 3L of water and 1QT of Gatorade or G2

Today for example its 3 PM now. I woke at 8 AM and so far I have peed 6 times

RubixFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Hmm that's interesting. I pee 3 times a day usually.

~Rubix

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
i pee maybe 1-5 times a day. it completely depends if i have kool-aid or not :D , lol jk it's jut depends if i drink a lot or not

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
To me, it sounds like you're drinking alot. So that'd be pretty natural to pee often if you didn't have a huge bladder.

I probably go about 10-20 times a day I guess, but I don't have a 'normal' bladder either.

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Depends on the time of year. I tend to be a little dehydrated in the summer due to having no A/C in my 18 year old beater :frown: . In the winter I sit around drinking coffee and cocoa so I have to go more often.

2low

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i only pee once a week , is that bad ?

ok ok being serious id say maybe 2-3 times a day maybe ever 8-9 hours or so

E

Elli

I wonder if the volume/amount you pee is significant. (Volume as in space, not sound!) For example, if you feel the urge a lot but don't produce much, this might signify something different to if you make a lot of dilute pee.

I go at least 10 times a day too. But I have a dry-ish mouth a lot so I drink a lot. I make weak blackcurrant squash in pint glasses and get through one every 1-2 hours. I also drink coke zero a lot. I once tried to use only nappies for an afternoon and got through 4 in maybe three hours! I leaked too.

I did a diabetes urine test because I also often smelled a sweet sort of smell when I 'went', which could mean sugar in the pee, as possible sign of sugar not being fully digested. But it turned out this smell was because I had been flushing cereal mush left-overs when it was too thick for the sink!

Status
Not open for further replies.