Peeing more when it gets cold

Babynie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Sorry if it's not the right place to post...Recently I feel like when the weather gets cold I have to pee more frequently. It happens in indoor environment as well where the temperature is really low with air conditioner working. Is low temperature kinda like a trigger?
Have had a few tough times when I had coffee and stayed in a cold lecture hall/library. I believe both the drink and the temperature irritated my bladder and caused urge and pain. Please share if you have similar experience!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Angelapinks

TheWetOne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Of course you pee more when it's cold. You sweat less, so what you lose in perspiration when the weather is hot comes out in your urine msking you pee more.

craigd1341

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Big time … especially as a boy. You our little Willie hits the cold air as you walk outside and it’s like FLOOD

craigd1341

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
The worst is when you are a kid with a small willie. You walk outside to play in the snow and the cold immediately makes you have to peeepee. Now try to peepee in the snow with five layers of clothes on and you can’t get your little guy out nor barely find him inside to pull him out …. Wet undies time

• Haha
Reactions: Hoksiyopa

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
craigd1341 said:
The worst is when you are a kid with a small willie. You walk outside to play in the snow and the cold immediately makes you have to peeepee. Now try to peepee in the snow with five layers of clothes on and you can’t get your little guy out nor barely find him inside to pull him out …. Wet undies time
It's the perfect time to get away with going potty in your undies - maybe Mommy will think it's just melted snow!

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
cold can be a trigger, especially going from a warm to a cold environment but the odd thing is it can also be a trigger going from cold to warm, and having a dry diaper on in cold weather is a lot better than a wet one it can get ver uncomfortable having a wet diaper on in below zero weather eww

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Babynie said:
Sorry if it's not the right place to post...Recently I feel like when the weather gets cold I have to pee more frequently. It happens in indoor environment as well where the temperature is really low with air conditioner working. Is low temperature kinda like a trigger?
Have had a few tough times when I had coffee and stayed in a cold lecture hall/library. I believe both the drink and the temperature irritated my bladder and caused urge and pain. Please share if you have similar experience!
I notice this happening more and more as I get older. Living in Canada where the temps. can get really cold at this time of year after a hot summer. I am just not ready for it. I come out the door in the morning after visiting the bathroom one last time before setting out and the first thing the happens is a need to pee again. I often need to go back inside or I will wet in a very short time. I can be out and about for about an hour usually but not when it is cold cause then I have about 20 minutes before the need arises again and if I start there is no stopping. In winter I am usually wearing my pull up, plastic or rubber pants and my fleece lined tights to fight off the cold but quite often I don't make it home before wetting again.

Reactions: Babynie

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I can't stand cold weather, hate it even more when brought on by sharp cold fronts. Not only does this lead to more frequent urination, it exasperates my autoimmune issues, especially the never ending chronic headache I've had since Jan 18 2004 as well as makes my already very bad lower back at times become so painful I literally can not stand or walk.

I seriously would love to live where it never goes below 70...but I need my mountains, trees, smallmouth bass etc....can't STAND sand & not a huge fan of Fla or a lot of people I met from FLA over the years (while in the Army....I generally didn't get along with people from ANY large city though)... I tried Tn which was great from mid feb through early Oct but then the weather changes were so rapid and drastic that I was actually better off in NE Pa as though the winters suck, they're pretty consistent and it's incredibly rare to have a 70+ degree day until at least late March followed by a snowstorm! Plus the southerners trying to drive when there's only flurries is painful to observe and even worse to be stuck in traffic for hours because of!

Reactions: Angelapinks

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
loadedpamperman said:
I can't stand cold weather, hate it even more when brought on by sharp cold fronts. Not only does this lead to more frequent urination, it exasperates my autoimmune issues, especially the never ending chronic headache I've had since Jan 18 2004 as well as makes my already very bad lower back at times become so painful I literally can not stand or walk.

I seriously would love to live where it never goes below 70...but I need my mountains, trees, smallmouth bass etc....can't STAND sand & not a huge fan of Fla or a lot of people I met from FLA over the years (while in the Army....I generally didn't get along with people from ANY large city though)... I tried Tn which was great from mid feb through early Oct but then the weather changes were so rapid and drastic that I was actually better off in NE Pa as though the winters suck, they're pretty consistent and it's incredibly rare to have a 70+ degree day until at least late March followed by a snowstorm! Plus the southerners trying to drive when there's only flurries is painful to observe and even worse to be stuck in traffic for hours because of!
Yes I hear you on that one, I hate the cold weather moving in and even though I have friends in Florida I am not really a fan. My parents owned a winter home in Fort Myers and I would go there in summer sometimes but it was always too humid for me. I love the heat but humidity plays havoc with my sinus issues and my bad back sometimes. I would love to go back to England again but the damp weather is not good for my health either. I have driven through Pennsylvania a few times going south into Virginia and the mountains but like you said beautiful country but cold weather in winter. Southern Ontario is not great either but the weather is up and down now with climate change. I damaged my lower back years ago, twice and suffered severely but I found a Pain doctor who works miracles with Radio Frequency Ablation. It is a bit like acupuncture but when the needle hits the nerve they burn it with radio frequency and I am virtually pain free for almost a year. I have had it done 8 years in a row.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Oh my, I turn into a Fire Hydrant during fall/winter.
🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️

Reactions: Angelapinks