• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bongolino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'll pee in the shower, in the ocean, in pools, whatever.
People who say they don't are probably fibbing ;)

The only time I won't pee in a pool is when it's the kind where people are naked and sitting at the pool bar (in the water). It's far too visible without swimwear. But then again, that's what they have jacuzzi areas for :D

WriteAndLeft

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I don't pee in pools. That gets on other people.

I pee on me feet in the shower, especially at the gym, or in the showers at the swimming pool. I had athlete's foot once and I don't want to get it again. It is hard to bend the right way and keep your pee flowing to get it on your feet, but it's worth it. Do this at the beginning of your shower. Afterwards be sure to soap your feet real good. This method is endorsed by Madonna.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Excerpt from an Interview between David Letterman and Madonna:

Madonna Did you know that it's good if you pee in the shower?
Dave I'm sorry?
Madonna I'm serious! [crowd reacts uncomfortably] No, seriously, peeing in the shower is really good. It ... it fights, um, um, athlete's foot. I'm serious, no, urine is like, is like ... is like an antiseptic. It's all got to do with the enzymes in your body.
Dave Don't ... don't you know a good pharmacist? [laughter]
Madonna Ummm ...
Dave Get yourself some Desenex! Or whatever that stuff is.
Madonna I wanted to share something that I knew with you.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2700/can-urinating-on-your-feet-in-the-shower-cure-athletes-foot

Last edited:

Bongolino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
LOL I don't pee on my feet, and I've never had athlete's foot in my whole life.
Sounds like total BS to me. I'd say some people are just more susceptible to getting athlete's foot than others.

Flobaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Funny that you mention that Madonna likes to pee on her feet in the shower. Moises Alou from pro baseball would pee on his hands and claimed it would make his hands rougher so he could have a better grip.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Last night I decided to pee in the tub after I had my bath (and rewash my feet that were still in the water, and the hand I would use to pull the plug). But my bladder wasn't really cooperating, and when I felt the pee run down my leg I got grossed out and quit.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Homeopathic Urine Treatment for Acne

One of the simplest ways to use urotherapy for the treatment of acne is to prepare it according to the rules of homeopathy, which involves dilution and succussion. First, take a drop of fresh urine, collected midstream from the morning's first release. Add it to a tablespoon of sterilized water in a glass dropper bottle. Shake the bottle approximately 50 times against a hard book or the palm of your hand. Take one drop of this mixture and add it to a tablespoon of water in a glass vial, and shake. Repeat this procedure a total of three times, which is an equivalent of a 3X homeopathic potency. Take a few drops under the tongue each day until symptoms begin to improve. If more of the preparation is needed, repeat the process, each time increasing the succussions to reach the 4X potency and so on.

Read more: Urine For Acne | LIVESTRONG.COM

Note that I don't do this or recommend it - I am just pointing out that there are some people who believe in urotherapy.

Last edited:

Frogsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
"If homeopathy works, then obviously the less you use it, the stronger it gets. So the best way to apply homeopathy is to not use it at all." --Phil Plait

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I pee everywhere, showers, pools, diapers, pants. Due to my OAB, warm water on my back in the shower automatically triggers my bladder to let go. Can't stop it!

michellemass

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I have OAB, and sometimes cannot help but pee myself when in the shower, fortunately i havent been to the pool yet. The thing is though the chemicals in the pool clean up the urine, not to mention urine is very sterile to begin with, although i might be a little humiliated if i had yellow surround me being in the pool.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
[video=youtube;TPxiXGr9nFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM[/video]

Relax mods! It's not what you think! Press "play" and you'll see!

Last edited:

sypl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Peeing in water has always been a turn-on, but I have aesthetic qualms, despite the convincing arguments put forward by those with knowledge of the chemistry involved.

I listened with turned-on excitement when a primary school friend confessed that he had peed in the pool.

I never had the courage to do this myself as a youngster, and have never since had any desire to pee in a swimming pool.

I found mutual peeing in the shower in secret alongside a buddy in a forgotten corner of a locker-room a most wonderful turn-on ever, but have only found a willing accomplice a couple of times (never in recent years.)

Part of the fun of visits to the sea, rivers, lakes or open water is the joy of peeing anywhere, anytime. Best of all is holding morning bladder while dashing off to the tropical sea and then letting fly. . .

Have had to poop while swimming away from a boat with no facilities while out at sea near an island, fortunately well away from other people. Wonderful release after eating tropical fruit, but messy and (surprisingly) smelly nonetheless and not my personal choice.

LittleMiss

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I was a competition swimmer and EVERYBODY pees in the pool. During training coaches yell at you for getting out so you learn to pee while swimming. I have to actively try to stop myself from peeing in a pool/lake/river/whatever. I'll only sometimes pee in the shower cuz I sometimes get super squicked by peeing on myself *shrugs*

Indianajones

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
It's happened to me quite a lot of times - I still feel bad about it now, even if I'm not alone in this happening. Whenever it happened, I would have rather had have a nappy on, but I don't think swimming nappies are that reliable, and they certainly stand out a bit.

kennyrallen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
It's happened to me quite a lot of times - I still feel bad about it now, even if I'm not alone in this happening. Whenever it happened, I would have rather had have a nappy on, but I don't think swimming nappies are that reliable, and they certainly stand out a bit.

Swim-diapers are for those who have bowel control problems.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;TPxiXGr9nFM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPxiXGr9nFM[/video]

Relax mods! It's not what you think! Press "play" and you'll see!

Loved that movie. Yep it not what it looks like its a T R.

spdyturtle11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Peeing in water has always been a turn-on, but I have aesthetic qualms, despite the convincing arguments put forward by those with knowledge of the chemistry involved.

I listened with turned-on excitement when a primary school friend confessed that he had peed in the pool.

I never had the courage to do this myself as a youngster, and have never since had any desire to pee in a swimming pool.

I found mutual peeing in the shower in secret alongside a buddy in a forgotten corner of a locker-room a most wonderful turn-on ever, but have only found a willing accomplice a couple of times (never in recent years.)

Part of the fun of visits to the sea, rivers, lakes or open water is the joy of peeing anywhere, anytime. Best of all is holding morning bladder while dashing off to the tropical sea and then letting fly. . .

Have had to poop while swimming away from a boat with no facilities while out at sea near an island, fortunately well away from other people. Wonderful release after eating tropical fruit, but messy and (surprisingly) smelly nonetheless and not my personal choice.

You pooped in your suit?

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
No, I lowered my shorts and let fly into the sea. The water was fortunately quite choppy so the 'evidence' quickly disappeared!

Well,

What do you think happens on all the ships...the discharge overboard...I think once 15 miles out for all types of affluent...

Even lake superior is that way...

There is a lot more crap around than you think...

Trains dump on the tracks...at least freight, not sure on amtrack...

Airplanes in flight dump...

And many more....

There is an odd thing we as people have about pee and poop...

Everything living takes in fuel, and exits waste...

Yes, oxygen is waste to plants...but we like it...

And plants like our crap!

If you live in the country...you have septic systems...and the liquid waste...including most poop after broken down a bit is put into the ground...

And somewhere else you'll have a well for fresh water...the dirt between cleans everything up...

We are drinking million year old dinosaur pee every time...

Sounds bad, bit it is normal...

Anyhow, back on topic...when I used to go out on boats much more than I do now...everyone peed in the water...women just usually jump in...

Also, ask divers what they do...especially if in a dry suit...either pee in the suit or pee in the suit with a diaper...

Yes it's a shame when a diaper isn't used...but jump in a river or lake with one on and you'll know...

Several years ago I went swimming...but wasn't the intention...

When the diaper swelled up, it took me some time...and making a bit of a mess...to get my shorts off...

They were the pull up kind...the shorts not the diaper...and it was either a 24/7 or a abena if I rember...

Anyhow, made for some odd conversation...and yes the friends I was with do know...

At least it didn't happen now...I sink like the titanic now...one bad leg and a bat rotator cuff don't make for good swimming...and yes I usually wear a life jacket, or at least have one very close at hand...

B

Status
Not open for further replies.