Peeing in the pool LOL

Did you ever pee in the pool as a kid?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all the time

Reactions: Kane2000
Pool - no way.
Ocean is a different story.

No, never actually peed in the pool. But, like someone else mentioned, we would step out of the pool, pee through our suit, then jump back in! Couldn’t pee in the house, all wet and dripping, and not in the pool either.
I have peed, while swimming in the ocean though. That is quite a sensation, while swimming in cool early summer water 😳

Kayleigh said:
Pool - no way.
Ocean is a different story.
You're a water-racist 😮
It's no wonder that the waters are rising up !
😜

(It's edgy comedy, folks. It's edgy 🤪)

I was joking before, too: I don't go around habitually peeing in pools. Now, beds are another matter 😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: tiny, JOCKMAN, chamberpot and 2 others
Ok, now we settled the topic of peeing in a pool, how about pooing in a peel?

Last edited:
ade said:
You're a water-racist 😮
It's no wonder that the waters are rising up !
<>
\

OMG the oceans are looting the sandbars!

• Haha
Reactions: JOCKMAN, ade and JayCwuddles
It's a bit of a right I 'spose!! I never made a habit of it, I'm going to say as a bio' child I did it the grand total of about five times. Pools are by definition areas of temptation for mischief ...they put so much chlorine in why not? Is the arguement I've heard, I'd barely done any swimming pre-lockdown - no really the last five or so years public swimming hasn't been a thing for a lot of confidential reasons - and swimming on the other side of lockdown? Not sure, some issues aside I'd not be up for in-pool urination, I don't really drink enough so my urine has quite a colour to it!! Finally I'm un-denyably now in the age-bracket where I should know better.

I do remember one time I was around 4 and I was put in a swimming diaper and then put in the kiddie pool well I decided to rip of my diaper and go free loader those were the days. 😇😇😇

Reactions: Blathers
I don't remember peeing in the pool at all as a kid. But I have peed in the water while taking a bath several times when I was younger. And one time when I was 4 my aunt wanted me to jump into the pool but I didn't want my diaper to absorb the water (I somehow knew that and remembered that) so she picked me up and plopped me in with my two brothers and she changed me anyway when we all got out.

It's just bad hygeine, it's pretty rude, and- well, I can't swim- wheeze.

I have a "Welcome to our OOL" sign over our pool. Mostly I did it because my five-year-old grandson thinks it's hilarious.

Reactions: AJFan2020
The poll was closed but I guess I am one of the odd ones (saying your odd on this site seems an oxymoron). I never peed in a pool but yes in an ocean or river. The pool had a bathroom nearby, the river and ocean did not.

I will confess to having peed in a lake.

IzzyFox said:
I will confess to having peed in a lake.

Its okay just go confess to Rupert and get 50 lizard spankings and you will be okay

• Haha
Reactions: SpankyUnicorn
Blathers said:
Its okay just go confess to Rupert and get 50 lizard spankings and you will be okay

Not only did he spank me, but he also put me in a diaper; that is now the only place I can pee. :p

• Haha
Reactions: Blathers
My neighbor had a sign on his pool for years that read, " We don't swim in your toilet, please don't pee in our pool".

• Haha
Reactions: AJFan2020, dynodoggo, Luvshugs and 2 others
Well, I didn't exactly pee in the pool, I actually had peed on the concrete when i was getting out of the kiddie pool. I was wearing a bikini and I was only 3 yrs. old. I didn't mean to though I just couldn't hold it anymore (plus, i didn't know there were toilets at the pool-my mom got mad at me for it). I guess the good part is that the sun would at least dry and kill any bacteria. And that nobody had to come out and drain the kiddie pool.

ElPulpo said:
No, it isn't.

Kidney secretion normally is close to sterile, but bladders are not. And that's good, because every place where bacteria can live will be inhabited by bacteria sooner or later, so if there weren't nice ones in your bladder you can deal with, infections would be much more frequent.

"Contrary to medical dogma, urine is not sterile, even in asymptomatic individuals. [...] Overall, we archived and genome-sequenced 149 isolates representing 3 phyla, 7 classes, 11 orders, 23 families, 36 genera, and 78 species. [...] The largest number of isolated species was from the Gram-positive phyla Firmicutes (47.4%) and Actinobacteria (38.5%), particularly the families Streptococcaceae (11.0%), Lactobacillaceae (11.0%), Corynebacteriaceae (10.3%), and Actinomycetaceae (10.3%)."

No, it doesn't.

"The legend that public swimming pools contain a chemical that blooms purple or red when someone pees in the water is tailor-made for kids, to whom any technology involving embarrassment sounds plausible, especially coming from an adult. That plausibility is probably why many of us go on believing the idea into adulthood. There’s no such chemical, however."

Yes, this is right... I was told for years as a kid that public swimming pools added a chemical that would turn the pool water around you purple if you pee'd, !!! LOL. I have had it confirmed from a Chemistry professor friend that this would be almost impossible. Due to the large water volume in a pool, a huge (and possibly dangerous in high quanity) volume of a dye marker would have to be added, this would also then interact with the Chlorine in the pool and either be neutralized or would turn the entire water a funny colour requiring the pool to be drained, so it would be a very annoying thing for a pool owner to add, even if it did exist.... As for peeing in the pool, guilty as charged your honour (when I was younger) Now I am lucky enough to own a pool I do have a sign up......

"WE DONT SWIM IN YOUR TOILET, PLEASE DONT PEE IN OUR POOL" :)

When I was younger I used to pee in the swimming pool

Back