Peeing in diapers

Being trained to hold it for so long, it can be quite the challenge when you actually try to wet yourself in a diaper. When I got my first adult diapers, it took a long time for me to get comfortable enough to wet them the way I do now. Even now, years later and after a lot of work, I still can't wet myself in most positions that isn't either standing or on all fours.

One of the “advantages” of being incontinent is that you don’t have to learn how to pee in your diaper.

PaddedBrony said:
Another thing you can try, which worked for me, is sitting on the toilet with a diaper on. Sit on it as you would if you were normally using it, but with a diaper still on around your waist. It might take a few tries, but I’ve found it helped.
That's how toilets SHOULD be used.

Slomo said:
Lots of tips already on here so take a look at search option.

Generally as a recap, use a diaper you're pretty sure won't leak. Start off sitting on the toilet with a diaper on and the sink water running. Once you've can pee that way then try standing in front of the toilet as you pee in the diaper. Then while not in the bathroom at all. It may take a bunch of times for each step too.
As the old saying goes, "practice makes perfect."

MarcusP said:
Step 1: Get naked in the shower. Pee. No problem?
Step 2: Put a diaper on otherwise naked in the shower. Pee.
Step 3: Now you have trust in your diaper. Practice peeing in more interesting places.
Location location location.

Inconinmiss said:
One of the “advantages” of being incontinent is that you don’t have to learn how to pee in your diaper.

True so true you quickly start to pee in any situation especially after your body adapts to being diapered 24/7 and your incontinence issue grows worse.

When I stated wearing diapers I had full control of when I wet or messed my diaper.
I was 7 at that time and maintained full control until I started my diaper training at the age of 21, as it was my goal to actually need to wear diapers.
After years of wearing diapers 24/7 and wetting my diapers whenever I felt the need to go I got to where I was wetting my diaper without control, I finally got to where I needed to wear diapers to keep my pants dry.
Next came messing my diapers uncontrollably, this was easier and took less time before I was messing my diapers uncontrollably.
The only thing difference I would change if it where possible would to be having the quality diapers of today back in the 80’s when I started towards full incontinence.

Back