peeing games when you were little

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
reading abdl4ever's potty training game got me thinking of peeing game my cousin and i did when we were little. it started with aiming for the cheerios in the toilet that mom used, to get us interested in using the pot. it moved outside to peeing on bugs to knock them off plants.
then we saw a shootout in a western and we would "shoot" each otherdueling-fashion in the tub. first one who hit the other in the belly button won.
ahhh, the good old days!

Starlight99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
LOL Well, ggreggy, while your tale of watersports was pretty funny (in a good way, not an insulting way), it pales in comparison to my "games."
Nuff said. c:

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
When me and my cousin Tim were little; he had kidney problems and I had autism and both of us were extremely late potty trainers (I wasn't fully potty trained until age 12 going on 13). My cousin and I sometimes when we spent the night together would have a contest to see who the bigger baby was and who would sleep in the crib that night. The way we did it is we would wet and mess our diapers until one of us had to ask to be changed. Whoever asked to be changed first would be dubbed the bigger baby and sleep in the crib that night. It wouldn't count against us if someone checked us without us asking and then changed us. It only counted if we asked to be changed. I tried so hard to avoid asking once; but my diaper was so full that I thought it was going to fall off of me. So I asked to be changed and I slept in the crib that night while Tim slept in a sleeping bag.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
LOL Well, ggreggy, while your tale of watersports was pretty funny (in a good way, not an insulting way), it pales in comparison to my "games."
Nuff said. c:

starlight,now you have my undivided attention. what were your games???

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
We had peeing games but I don't think they would be allowed on here.

Wetshisbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My peeing games usually involved deliberately wetting my self enough to feel wet which I loved but keeping the wet patch small enough so no one would notice. It didn't always work.

Dolphin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My little brother and I would play 'lightsabers' or have a 'swordfight' when we showered together. We were very young at the time, probably 4 and 6 years old.

Essexboi

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I want to keep it as SFW as possible - let’s just say my games involved wall writing and initials as if to claim places as ours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I want to keep it as SFW as possible - let’s just say my games involved wall writing and initials as if to claim places as ours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah that sounds familiar,too. lol

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I grew up in a very poor, relatively stupid neighborhood and some of the kids would try to pee on each other.

Wetshisbed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I grew up in a very poor, relatively stupid neighborhood and some of the kids would try to pee on each other.

We never peed on each other but I certainly wasn't the only one who had wet pants every day. I was also among many who wet the bed.

DutchDLRotterdam

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I remember a few distance contest when I was about 8 or 9. We used to compare lenghts as well. I think it’s quite normal for young boys to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and I remember one time with a drunk fellow student at university we did a dare who’d dare to pee in public at the train station and we ended up both with wet pants lol

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
when my cousin and i had peeing contests that ended up with us in wet pants a least we were in the woods behind aunt mary's mobile home. other than the possibility of mom and or aunt mary seeing, we were relatively safe from public eyes, at least i think so. lol

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
My pee games were solitary. I’d hold & hold till desperate culminating in “accidentally” wetting anything (underwear, pants, bed …) I thought I could get away with.

buddylee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just don't pee on the electric fence

[flash=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bme0JpXQUg[/flash]

Status
Not open for further replies.