Peeing as you change

What do you do when you need to pee during a diaper change?

• Hold the diaper against you and just pee

Votes: 54 54.0%
  • Grab a bottle or other container

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Pray to hold it long enough to get the tapes in place

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Relax and have an accident

Votes: 15 15.0%

• Total voters

craigd1341

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Tomight I had the worse urge to pee as I was getting a diaper down from my closet … anyone else have this? I barely was able to hold a diaper as i flooded … got a lot on the floor. What do you do?

Reactions: Angelapinks

Barush

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If I've already taken the old diaper off and going to put a new one on, I would probably pee in the toilet so that the new one can at least be fresh for a bit.
Voted for "other container"

Reactions: RoseofThorns, Kellycares, Angelapinks and 4 others

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
craigd1341 said:
Tomight I had the worse urge to pee as I was getting a diaper down from my closet … anyone else have this? I barely was able to hold a diaper as i flooded … got a lot on the floor. What do you do?
Mop the floor!

Diapersntights

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Barush said:
If I've already taken the old diaper off and going to put a new one on, I would probably pee in the toilet so that the new one can at least be fresh for a bit.
Voted for "other container"
did the very same thing yesterday, putting on the nappy i'm still wearing now.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I got so use to being diapered and going when the sink in running, that is the only time urge issues happen, and it has to be my kitchen sink, no other sink does that to me lol.

Prillprillprill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I change laying down so just put the diaper underneath me and wee on it.

dpcare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
being incontinent it can happen as you don't have control just the same as changing an infant and as you remove the diaper and expose the genitalia to the air the cool air can trigger a release they actually sell devices to protect you from being sprayed while changing an infant

Attachments

• GUEST_021e81e2-8880-4309-91a7-0b6534e65e52.jpg
    GUEST_021e81e2-8880-4309-91a7-0b6534e65e52.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: RoseofThorns

Covered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You naturally feel the urge to pee if your bits are suddenly exposed to cold air, probably because warmth would indicate to the body that you are still in bed/under clothes (one of the mechanisms that stops bedwetting that not all of us have). When I feel thirsty in the middle of the night and need to swing my legs out over the bed so I can sit upright, I try to keep my crotch area warm and covered by the duvet, otherwise I will then need to visit the bathroom. So if you find yourself needing to pee in the middle of a change, sudden temperature change is the reason! I suppose the lesson is don't get changed in a cold room!

Jackieinwbpa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
had this happen before...i change standing up; ended up peeing on the floor twice and getting the new diaper in place once

loadedpamperman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I've always had instant urges when running water for whatever reason...washing dishes, my hands etc. Ever since my autoimmune issues took my life over in 2004 this frequently leads to uncontrollable urges. Not so much a problem when wearing some form of protection but kind of brutal when trying to go without. I have no clue why this is, but the instant I touch water that is running it is INSTANT wetting....even if I had just gone and I'm washing my hands!!!

Reactions: Angelapinks

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
This has always happened to me since I have had kids. I just keep the used diaper under me so the pees goes on it incase I dribble as I am cleaning myself.

Reactions: craigd1341

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
dpcare said:
being incontinent it can happen as you don't have control just the same as changing an infant and as you remove the diaper and expose the genitalia to the air the cool air can trigger a release they actually sell devices to protect you from being sprayed while changing an infant
Wife and I were given some of these at the baby shower for your youngest (a boy). I thought they were a hilarious idea. I did try them a few times but found that they didn't really stay in place. Son almost never peed during a diaper change, so fortunately they didn't prove necessary either.

As for me, I've never leaked during a change. For that matter, I can't remember every experiencing a need to pee so urgent that I couldn't contain it. That probably did happen at least once when I was little, but hasn't ever happened as an adult.

Last edited:

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I actually 'squirted' a babysitter during a diaper change, but this was years ago. I'd only been wearing for about 10 years at that point, so being changed wasn't exactly a novelty to me. Fortunately, the young woman changing me had two young sons; she just held the cloth diaper against me until I stopped and then continued as if nothing had happened. She did have to wash her t-shirt, but that was the extent of the damage.

BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
sbmccue said:
I actually 'squirted' a babysitter during a diaper change, but this was years ago. I'd only been wearing for about 10 years at that point, so being changed wasn't exactly a novelty to me. Fortunately, the young woman changing me had two young sons; she just held the cloth diaper against me until I stopped and then continued as if nothing had happened. She did have to wash her t-shirt, but that was the extent of the damage.
Was this a roleplay thing or was the babysitter actually caring for you? Did you used to be incontinent? How old were you?

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It really depends on the situation, but if I'm at home, I would much rather be in a soggy diaper than a dry one, so I'll wait until I'm changed and then have an accident

Dinotopian2002

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
It’s happened to me before. Being a biological incontinent man means that when I need to change, the front of my diapers are wet but the back is usually dry, as my bowel control is decent - almost normal - for now.

Should I leak during a change I often shuffle back a bit, so any fresh urine gets wicked into the back of the wet diaper - this way it gets put to good use.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I've had problems when I took off my diaper to take a shower that I start peeing on the floor so I'll stand on a towel to keep the floor dry then mop it or if I'm changing standing up.

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
BunnyFofo said:
Was this a roleplay thing or was the babysitter actually caring for you? Did you used to be incontinent? How old were you?
The babysitter was caring for me as an adult baby. I have never been incontinent; I'm just a very active AB. I was about 35 at the time this happened.

Reactions: Jenlyn

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have had that before. Usually if I have to go I will use the potty but I have had times that the urge hit fast and hard and I just started to pee. If that happens I just hold my diaper in place and finish. Sometimes I will put a fresh on on afterwards but most the time I just tape up and go about my day.

NannaAnnabelle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
  2. Incontinent
I've had it happen a few times where I start peeing as I'm getting in the shower or bending down as I'm changing myself. It's always been in my bathroom so it's a pretty quick clean up.